Would you like your Exige as a wide body while Twincharged?

Man that thing is ugly. But it makes a fantastic noise!

I know you guys heard it, but I feel like saying
" DID YOU HEAR THAT ?!?! WOW!!!"

That is really sick, except he if he had a different set of rims, it would look mad insane.
Pretty cool.

Oh, and dont expect a 60 yr old to be rational, so best not argue with them.

That is so fucking nuts... I want it!

Not pretty. Don't care. Do want.

I know you guys heard it, but I feel like saying
" DID YOU HEAR THAT ?!?! WOW!!!"

That is really sick, except he if he had a different set of rims, it would look mad insane.
Pretty cool.

Oh, and dont expect a 60 yr old to be rational, so best not argue with them.
Maybe he's reading now and fuming that he can't post. I think he had his account deleted too. I didn't see him in the members lists.

Why did his posts get deleted?

Good question. I guess he must've violated some TOS. I don't mind that he comes off as a know-it all a$$hole, he's got a cool as heck Exige and being 60yo he probably has lots of cool automotive stories. It's really too bad though.

No. I don't want to die just yet.

http://forums.finalgear.com/members/the-ronin-user43512/

He's not banned, but some of his posts were wiped. And he's also probably given up on this forum.

I'm betting he saw the makeup of the forum and thought "these are a bunch of kids who've only ever even seen many of the cars I've raced on playstation and are a bunch of irritating asshat know it alls."

You gotta admit, how many people on this forum (including myself) seem to put up a good front on knowing a lot about cars and driving, but drive a fiat diesel or various other crap boxes and then drone on about how our car is superior because of it's drivetrain layout on a 25 year old car?

You gotta admit, how many people on this forum (including myself) seem to put up a good front on knowing a lot about cars and driving, but drive a fiat diesel or various other crap boxes and then drone on about how our car is superior because of it's drivetrain layout on a 25 year old car?

o/

I just read too many car magazines and played too much Gran Turismo.

Many people who post here.

My favorite recycled line from there is "I was going to consider buying that car, and now I never will! :mad:" :lol: I have it written down at work; one poster there has vowed in six months not buy some 70 odd cars.

We have a good laugh at work from the auto industry experts that comment.

Many people who post here.

My favorite recycled line from there is "I was going to consider buying that car, and now I never will! :mad:" :lol: I have it written down at work; one poster there has vowed in six months not buy some 70 odd cars.

We have a good laugh at work from the auto industry experts that comment.

Any wonder why I don't read the comments on that forum :lol:

"these are a bunch of kids who've only ever even seen many of the cars I've raced on playstation and are a bunch of irritating asshat know it alls."

Funny that because he came across as an irritating asshat know it all himself.

He was extremely arrogant and had the literacy skills of an 8 year old. It's not surprising that some members questioned his credentials. He was asked to start a thread about his car because many members here were genuinely interested in finding out more about his car and previous experiences. To which he outright refused in the manner of a spoiled brat.

He possibly is a great driver, he probably has driven some fantastic cars in his lifetime, but thats no excuse for such levels of douchebaggery. No loss that he is gone.

Respect is earned not assumed.

Reactions: Jay
Funny that because he came across as an irritating asshat know it all himself.

He was extremely arrogant and had the literacy skills of an 8 year old. It's not surprising that some members questioned his credentials. He was asked to start a thread about his car because many members here were genuinely interested in finding out more about his car and previous experiences. To which he outright refused in the manner of a spoiled brat.

He possibly is a great driver, he probably has driven some fantastic cars in his lifetime, but thats no excuse for such levels of douchebaggery. No loss that he is gone.

Respect is earned not assumed.

I agree. I questioned him being the owner of the car based on the fact that he was acting like a 12 year old about Steve's post and challenging him to a "touge battle."

And the funny part is, he's going to go home in his Exige and think, "YEAH, I SURE SHOWED THOSE IRRITATING ASSHAT KNOW-IT-ALLS! WHO'S THE MAN? WHO'S THE MAN?"

And fap.

Last edited:
^ and then google himself some more so he can find out who is talking about him on the internets.