Top Gear moments that made you laugh?

Oliver19

Car(s)
1999 Ford Taurus SHO
Has there been ANY moments throughout the series that just makes you laugh everytime you see it?

For me, it's Hammond constantly running into James when they do cheap car challenges.

Really, it's what is said that makes me laugh. Like, The recent special... I don't know why it made me laugh but it did

May: We weren't the only fish out of water
Clarkson It jumped in the boat, IT JUMPED IN THE BOAT!

When they do funny things

Welcome to FinalGear Oliver19! :welcome:

But like Lilleput said when they do funny things, they always give a laugh.

One of my favorite things recently has been the running joke involving the Morris Marina and a gravity-plagued piano. :lol:

I love it when one of the guys - usually Jeremy - says something that clearly isn't in the script and they crack up. That laugh of Jeremy's, the one where he ends up falling to the ground because he's laughing so hard, that will get me every single time. It doesn't even matter what he's laughing at, if Jeremy thinks it's hilarous then I just can't help joining in.

I also find it funny when James says something unexpected like about the tingle when driving or cleaning his cooker with tampons - I don't even care if it's scripted - because then the others look at him like he's dropped out of thin air and that always makes me giggle.

Although May says it isnt funy , I get rofling everytime this happens :

3. Richard / Clarkson hit Mays car ... SORRY!
2. Clarkson orders Gorgonzola in a Gardencenter
1. Some say.....

im really on the floor at the 17 year old boys challenge...i laught so hard when they exchange Mays Bach CD to a Hardcore, DnB whateva CD
and of cource James Mays Dancing! XD

and Mays "Hello"

Did i mention I love May?

Has there been ANY moments throughout the series that just makes you laugh everytime you see it?

Pretty much the entire "How much Lorry do you get for ?5,000?" challenge (12x01), but especially:

When Richard approaches the corner on the Alpine Handling Course: "Carry in a little spee?Woah! Woah! Woah!" and when Jeremy appears with his trailer engulfed in flames at the end of the AHC.

There's so many things, from things coming out of Jezzas gob, things James say and funny situations.
One situation that comes to mind is in the Polar Special, James sitting on the bumperdumper while Jezza drives away.
Oh yeah, and Jezza shooting James' can of spam with his shotgun.

Last edited:
10. The lady painter from the Vietnam Special
9. The extended shot of the Toybota capsize
8. James toasting Richard on the ferry to Oslo
7. The German version of James May trying to talk with the Stig
6. James singing "My Little Honda"
5. Richard's reaction upon learning that the Pagani Zonda is uncool
4. Jeremy dressed as a "typical BMW driver"
3. First appearance of the Nissan Micra C+C
2. The pushme-pullyu Saab-Alfa stretch limo
1. James' expression on hearing his mother talk about cars

I like it when the funny is spontaneous and not scripted/repeated.

I do enjoy James May's polite insults.

Virtually everything Clarkson says.

"I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" (last episode)

I cried LOL. It was golden.

Any time James says something out of place.

It jumped in the boat!

IT JUMPED IN THE BOAT!

It was that and " I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" its clarkson at his best :D