Weird Dreams Thread

^ Better to Google him instead. That pic makes him look a bit young. (which is strange cos he looked older in the actual movie)

Me. And don't worry - you won't remember the previous night.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
I had a battle royale style dream last night.... It was set in my uni (but it wasnt my uni, if you get what I mean??) I don't think we had weapons, but had to hide from something and we had the collars around our necks.
I caught up with a group of people at one point and we hid in a massive storage room type thing with cages in it.

Then I ran off and met other people and went to another storage room.... and then back to the cages room.

And than I ran off and hid in a toilet until some woman with a big gun appeared all in charge like.

Yah, it was weird.

I had a very bizarre dream where lots of stuff happened, but I can only remember one part:

Better than Omlettes by Suicide.

It was written on a wall. Then the person I was with and I discussed whether it was referring someone killing themselves and making an omlette - which we decided was impossible - or whether the band Suicide was somewhere making omlettes which were inferior to whatever we were about to do.

^ Better to Google him instead. That pic makes him look a bit young. (which is strange cos he looked older in the actual movie)

I didn't go by that one because I assumed he was 12 or something in it. I like my guys done with puberty thanks :lol:

He was 16 or so when the film was made (which that photo is from - playing a 14yr old), but is currently 19 - so just right for you. :p ;)

Last edited:
i frequently find that if i've been playing a game a lot and into late hours, that game will pop up into my dream. complete with hud and sound effects. when it happens i usually take it as a sign to cut back on the gaming for a bit.

Can one of the mods please rename this the Strange Dreams Thread?

Every time I catch it out of the corner of my eye the first word reads as "Wet......"

KTHXBYE

Can one of the mods please rename this the Strange Dreams Thread?

Every time I catch it out of the corner of my eye the first word reads as "Wet......"

KTHXBYE

Oi!! Just because you have a dirty mind doesn't mean you can piss around with my thread :shakefist:

:p

I think Speedtouch, Kat and I have basically proved his point..ehehehe...Sorry.

We'd continue it in the NSFW forum but two out of three of us aren't allowed in there yet.

There's nothing really stopping you, either Quiky or Viper said a majority of the people who go into the NSFW section are under 18.

Well, here's another from me that's basically a phrase that made me laugh.

I was overhearing a conversation between a man and a woman about why the man was kicking a former room mate out. He was explaining that he became a real jerk after he dumped the woman and started seeing a different woman. He called the new woman "Amanda Von Moneydick."

I'm not sure why I found that so amusing - the Von probably did it - but I did.

Wow, what happened in here over the weekend? Goodness gracious.

Sorry, Sorry. Yeah that was my fault.

We'll continue this somewhere else and the after mentioned Mr.Pettyfer will be coming with us too. Or maybe we can just continue to hijack this thread.

I'm not sure whether I want to venture into the NSFW section...

To change the subject:

Recent I've been having some extremely vivid dreams. At least twice I distinctly remember thinking "weird shit is going on. Is this a dream?" and doing a bunch of stuff to try and find out. For example, while driving my car through a random grassy field, I finally decided to get out and walk around. Naturally I jumped out of the window, and when I gently floated to the ground, I realized it was a dream and woke up.

Most recently, I was in a very run-down school building, and had no idea what I was doing there. I was being led through crowds of people by a friend who apparently did know what was going on. Eventually I lost track of my friend and got placed in a class, where we were assigned a room and told to decorate it as a sort of team-building exercise. I didn't contribute much and spent some time exploring the building, trying to find my friend, and eventually ending up in a sort of courtyard where somehow ended up riding a barstool as it drove around (not like that one guy who made a motorized one, this one was normal and somehow moved).

Eventually we were called back to the "classrooms" where we had some sort of meeting that I don't remember. My class had chosen to decorate in a Halloween theme, and had done quite an elaborate job. There's another gap in my memory as I ended up in some sort of communal dormitory and fell asleep.

When I woke up, two strange things happened. 1) I was still dreaming and 2) the dorm room had become (or rather was discovered to be) a moving train car (I suspect that I *actually* woke up and fell asleep again quickly). It appeared that everyone else was already awake, and someone announced that we'd be stopping for the bathrooms soon. I quickly dressed and got off the train with everyone else, and ended up walking down a long, grungy hallway. This is the point where I started wondering if I was dreaming. Suddenly the hall opened up into a large empty communal bathroom, but the floor was literally covered in shit, and everything else was very dirty. When I stepped in some I noticed I was only wearing socks, so I turned to go back. All of a sudden it was as if there was very low gravity. Each step launched me 20 feet into the air and I floated down slowly. This was the exact same floating sensation as the previous dream, and was the point where I realized I was dreaming. So I dicked around jumping off walls and stuff until I woke up.

Holy crap, lots of text. TL;DR: I had two vivid dreams and experienced an odd floating sensation in each.

I still remember that feeling perfectly, but I have yet to tie it to a real-world experience.... very weird.

I realized it was a dream and woke up

That's a very interesting topic in itself, awareness of dreaming. I think I can remember maybe only one time knowing that I was dreaming. I didn't wake up though.

I vaguely remember seeing these eye patches that knew when you were in REM sleep, so they would start blinking over your eyelids and you would know you were dreaming, then you could just do whatever. Seems like it would just wake you up, but who knows.

I think Speedtouch, Kat and I have basically proved his point..ehehehe...Sorry.

We'd continue it in the NSFW forum but two out of three of us aren't allowed in there yet.

I have very few perverted dreams it makes me very sad. :(
Normally I dream about my car, or being chased, or FG. For some reason the last dream I remember I was building some sort of table from half a jaaaaaag :blink:

also I do realize I am dreaming sometimes, but all I can decide to do then is fly. :lol:

I had one of those classic falling dreams last night. I was sitting on a ludicrously high windowsill for no reason and I toppled backwards out of the window. I also had that falling sensation as I was waking up and becoming aware of that fact. It was more than a little frightening until I actually could feel that I was lying on something and not falling into a black void. Yikes! I was screaming my lungs out in my dream, not sure if I did IRL.

Here's an odd question, does anyone else have dreams where they aren't actually in the dream at all? Like a movie, except not merely watching the movie in-dream, but it just being a movie, full screen, and you're not participating in any way? I've also had dreams with subtitles before.