The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Alright, since nobody else is responding apparently :cry: I'll go ahead and say meet at Five Guys in Lincoln Square, Worcester, at around 7 or so, if that time works for you.

Lev said he'll be able to make it via text, and I dunno if CrazyRussian is back from Mexico yet. Anyone else?

Sunday night at 7pm is good for me. See you there.

BTW, someones going to need to remind me.

Last edited:
So how is going to be there in an hour?

Me, BlaRo, and Victor? Anyone else?

Just found this thread!! Guess I missed out the meet! Darn! I live in Marlborough, MA!

3cars3bays.jpg

Only driving the R32 now in the snow.. :)

Smallest organized FG meet ever. Just me and BlaRo. Now watching TG at my house :D

Sorry I couldn't make it, for once in my life I was busy this weekend. I haven't even downloaded TG yet!

I hope you boys had fun on your date :D

My car is sort of in snowbank so I haven't actually driven anywhere since... the 23rd... :(

I hope you boys had fun on your date :D

My car is sort of in snowbank so I haven't actually driven anywhere since... the 23rd... :(

Must.Not.Negrep :p

Old-ass autographed Mac Classic cases FTW. :thumbup:

Sorry I couldn't make it, for once in my life I was busy this weekend. I haven't even downloaded TG yet!

Jeez, Victor, we thought you died or something. I kept scanning the parking lot for RX-8s. :p

Don't you guys have the sense to get phone #s in case of such events? :p

Don't you guys have the sense to get phone #s in case of such events? :p

No, because that would be logical.

That and I do have Victor's phone number (I've known him for 9 years.... wow, its been that long?) and I did call him, but he didn't pick up.

He is dumb then and you should throw things at him.

Oh? Throw thing? Such as what?

sticks. and um car bits.

I wil throw a Beetle at him!

ok but not mine I like mine.

What's this about calling me?

*checks phone*

Yeah.... um.... I got a text from CrazyRussian at 3:14 pm.... today....

I should also note that when I took out my cell phone and pushed the unlock button the messaging app was frozen and it shut itself off :?

Honestly though, I didn't realize we had a definite meeting time, totally forgot to check finalgear all weekend. Sorry :blush:

Last edited: