Forza Motorsport 3

^ Tofu R said there was a plan in place for new track DLC every 3 months, which would put the potential first track pack in mid-February. So far, he's been wrong on only one thing, so we'll see what happens.

Big case of the do-want then! Unless it's more variations on Tsukuba and Maple Valley...

Hopefully they choose a really, really good track. There's only a couple tracks in the game that I can just lap and lap forever without getting bored, and that's Suzuka and Laguna Seca. I hope they add Infineon, cause that's another track I love. They might do, too, because the Audi Experience is based there and Audi is obviously a huge supporter of the game.

PS, the Fanatec works now and it's pretty cool.

Hopefully they choose a really, really good track. There's only a couple tracks in the game that I can just lap and lap forever without getting bored, and that's Suzuka and Laguna Seca. I hope they add Infineon, cause that's another track I love. They might do, too, because the Audi Experience is based there and Audi is obviously a huge supporter of the game.

PS, the Fanatec works now and it's pretty cool.

I would love to see DIS, personally. It'd be the perfect addition for both the stock car and the road car fans. That and Grand Am needs more representation. Not to mention if they add in the superbike course, that'd be 3 courses instead of just two.

Oh, and I know there is a thread already about this, but I just noticed looking through the XBox stuff, a mention of an "Auto Week" something or other car pack coming soon...

FM3 is in serious need of more tracks. I'm getting bored driving the same damned track over and over and over again. Doesn't help there are 2 I really detest; Maple Valley and Tsukuba.

I think the lack of new/different tracks over FM2, is FM3 biggest let down.

It's the main reason why it feels more like FM 2.5 to me.

I think the lack of new/different tracks over FM2, is FM3 biggest let down.

It's the main reason why it feels more like FM 2.5 to me.

I think as far as real tracks go, Catalunya and Le Mans are the only new ones, right? The rest are fantasy. IMO for Forza 4 they should just dump all of the fantasy tracks. I don't really like any of them.

I don't either, but if you gave casual gamers real street circuits like Macao and Long Beach they would biiiiiiiitch. Amalfi, Montserrat, Fujimi just don't feel like real roads, like they've all had a shot of Initial D. I'd love to get Nurburgring F1, Brands Hatch, and Indianapolis.

I think as far as real tracks go, Catalunya and Le Mans are the only new ones, right? The rest are fantasy. IMO for Forza 4 they should just dump all of the fantasy tracks. I don't really like any of them.

I'm not even concerned with the whole real/fantasy thing. Maple Valley is one of, if not my favorite track and Fujimi is an epic drive(shit to race on) and lets face it, it makes the drifters happy.

And lets not forget Blue mountain and Alpine summit from FM1. While it would be great to have both of these tracks, to me it would be more recycling by T10. Give us something new like the tracks listed below (although I'm not a fan of Indy), or really anything decent we haven't been playing over and over and over since FM1

I don't either, but if you gave casual gamers real street circuits like Macao and Long Beach they would biiiiiiiitch. Amalfi, Montserrat, Fujimi just don't feel like real roads, like they've all had a shot of Initial D. I'd love to get Nurburgring F1, Brands Hatch, and Indianapolis.

I don't understand how they could take such a spectacular location like Amalfi....and make such an absolutely PATHETIC track out of it. All they had to do was turn on Gran Turismo 4, play the Capri rally, and go from there. Instead they made that monstrosity of a track that is just a pain to get around and doesn't even look good.

The only track that T10 has managed to create on there own without large amounts of fail included is Fujima. Don't get me started on the snake tracks...and that fucking sedona track. Did they really think that making EVERY turn decreasing radius would be fun? That's the thing with the track designers at T10...they have a very limited imagination.

Also...again the drag racing. Its so pointless they might as well not have it.

I use to agree with you about Amalfi, until the latest F3TA hot lap round. To me its exactly like F Kaido, they're amazing drives, but shit/pointless to race on.

Get in a WRX/EVO/R34 (mildly upgraded/B class-ish) and do about 7-10 laps, aiming for a clean one.

I think most people were looking to blast along the coast, P2P NFS style (which would be amazing), the track isn't that bad once you give it a chance.

New York is so boring I am typing this while I am doing the stock Miata race on hard. Maybe the Miata is just slow?

New York is so boring I am typing this while I am doing the stock Miata race on hard. Maybe the Miata is just slow?

Argh, that's something that pisses me off so much! Why the fuck do they put races like New York etc. in calenders for race events where you have to drive small/slow cars.
Yeah, forcing the players to drive a track that consits mainly of straights in a slow car, what a brilliant idea! :mad:

I use to agree with you about Amalfi, until the latest F3TA hot lap round. To me its exactly like F Kaido, they're amazing drives, but shit/pointless to race on.

Get in a WRX/EVO/R34 (mildly upgraded/B class-ish) and do about 7-10 laps, aiming for a clean one.

I think most people were looking to blast along the coast, P2P NFS style (which would be amazing), the track isn't that bad once you give it a chance.

Exactly what I was expecting/hoping for. I've driven this road personally...and it is absolutely spectacular. Best drive of my life. And they cock it up.

Hopefully they choose a really, really good track. There's only a couple tracks in the game that I can just lap and lap forever without getting bored, and that's Suzuka and Laguna Seca.
Completey understand how you feel, though the track that really hits the sweet spot for me is the Nordschlife. I think I've easily done over a thousand video game laps on this track.

If I don't see Monza, I'll be very disappointed.
Now that would be awesome, Monza's a favorite of mine too. I keep feeling nostalgic for the classic Hockenheim track layout as well... would sorta cool if that was released, though I doubt that will ever happen.

What about Monaco? It would be interesting to take some every day cars through the F1 Monaco route, just for the hell of it.

Now that would be awesome, Monza's a favorite of mine too. I keep feeling nostalgic for the classic Hockenheim track layout as well... would sorta cool if that was released, though I doubt that will ever happen.

What about Monaco? It would be interesting to take some every day cars through the F1 Monaco route, just for the hell of it.

Old Hockenheim would be fantastic, too. Monaco's in GT, surprised it hasn't been put in Forza yet.

They have Sebring, so if they were to put in Monza and Old Hockenheim that would be my hat trick. I have a thing for mostly flat tracks with long straights that end in slow corners.

Crashing as in freezing?
Only online? Thats weird...

First the sound freezes which means the engine noise stays at the same tone which is difficult when using manual w/ clutch. After a minute or two the sound stops and console completely freezes.

It seems to have stopped now :D

Edit: Yes, it only happened online

Last edited: