What is Top Gear's best series?

What is Top Gear's best series?

• Total voters
I voted for series 7 because of two reasons:

Its the one I've watched most by virtue of the fact its been on my computer longer
&
I forgot about series 10... :(

It was down to 7 or 10 for me as well. I'd say they're as good as each other, but I went for 7 because it's 'the before they went mainstream (ie pre-crash)' option.
<insert pretentious music albums example here>

For me, I'd say Season 10 was the best. It pretty much had everything about Top Gear! To be honest, Season 7 wasn't that enjoyable for me. :/

I loved 10, but 6 was the kicker for me. It was a longer series, and included gems such as the ?1500 coup?s that weren't Porsches, mums' test, Weismann vs. TVR, snipers vs. sports cars and the SLR vs. Boat race. The convertibles in Iceland episode was a downer, but the rest of it was top stuff.

im the only one who voted for series 1!!?!!!
I loved how they used telemetry, and wish that they would bring it back.

Series 1 through 8.

Series 8 is when the decline started, but was still good. Series 9 was the beginning of the end when they decided to scrap all the reviews they had planned before Hammond got hurt.

Real tossup between 4 and 5 for me. The original race and cheap car challenged vs. those ideas perfected with the Ferrari race and Porsche challenge. Went with 5.

I voted 12, because I like it, though 10 was a narrow second, and 6 in third.

I didn't want to vote on this, as it seems a bit silly to choose a favorite series. I can think of things I like in all of them, including even the most recent series 14.

I'm going to say that I like more videos out of Series 5, though that's a bit unfair due to its having more episodes.

I'm going to say that 12 comes second in my not a vote :D

seriously - didn't seen poll results before and and voted immmediately for 10-th, and... i was right )

Had to flip a coin for this one... Out of 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 the lucky winner was season 6 :unsure:

4,5,6 and 7. Discussion over, next topic. Anyone who votes over 10 needs their head checked.

Agree with this, I will say 10 is the best series after series 7 but best series ever? no, its the older ones.