Things Clarkson has taught you (that probably aren't true)

Vegetablism is a disease but it can be cured.

"I love this car and I am going to drive it every day. I never want to get out of this car..."

-Jeremy talking about his GT40.

That The Stigs knee's are in his face

- London doesn't have a river.

- During interviews facilitated by time travel, poppies can disappear.

- While engaged in a running race against a car, you cannot just overtake without so much as a "by your leave".

- It is possible to chop up thirty dissidents in the back of a Tchaika (no idea how you spell it... :| ).

Estate cars are good to have if you're stuck on the tarmac at Manchester Airport at night during a fire drill. Not to mention they hold lots of cheese!

The cheese thing is the main reason I bought a wagon...

1. A Kilner Jar has a screw top and a French Copy uses springy wire clasp instead.

2. All family run businesses will eventually fail as in one generation sooner or later, the in-charge member of the family fails to be intellectually capable, or is not interested in business and would rather - shag, gamble, paint, sculpt, drink, have many inappropriate friends of a close personal nature, or invent something etc. The business will then fail big time.

A bit like an absolute monarchy

Last edited:
An Audi weighs the same as the moon.

17% of the British population go on caravanning holidays so they can empty their turds out themselves.

Mitsubushi Evo V's are the ones with the steering problem, y'know, if you go really quick it'll just jam

"It's For Girls" was pink and only available on the Isle of Man.

(While waiting for their lorries to arrive in Series 12, Episode 01)

About the Audi R8:

''It shares the same platform as the Lamborghini Gallardo and some of its components [...] you can get one for half
the price of a Lamborghini, of course it doesn't have the lambo's V10 and it never will''

audi_r8_v10_engine.jpg

Owned