Random Thoughts....

Also, cream cheese + salsa (blended together) = yummy.

I've got sunburn on my shoulders, and I just managed to scrape that exact spot with my hairbrush while I was brushing my hair. Jesus freaking owowowwow!! :cry:

I know how you feel, I was completely immobilised for nearly a week just before christmas because of the worst sunburn I've ever had. Couldn't lie down without immense pain. The peeling was quite spectacular...

BTW, If you are an American or a Canadian and you are not watching the jr hockey world championship final, you are failing hard! Great game!!!

Well I guess I failed extra hard then. I'm not a fan of hockey unless I'm playing it or there's a fight :rolleyes: Spent the time watching QI instead, which was much more entertaining.

Having a cold is no fun until you dranks the Nyquil. All hails the Nyquil....

*falls over*

Great, now I'm snowed in. I have an appointment 35kms from here dammit.

Official snow day from work. Yay! Missed the one last Feb 'cos I was home-based but today...... :D

^^ Didn't you have a day off in December? School was closed for the last day of term then, but is open today. Its just that the trains are completely buggered, and I only have 1 lesson to miss anyway. No big loss whatsoever. :)

^Nah roads were really clear here on December 18th - took me less time than normal to get into work in fact.

The estate on which we work has a visitors car park just inside the gate then a slope down to where all the units are. I had the sense to stick the Mazda in the car park but the boss drove down to our unit. My how we laughed when the stupid DSG gearbox in his Audi meant he had to stick it in the warehouse because he couldn't get back up the hill! Sadly someone came along with shovels and some grit later so he was able to get it up the hill that afternoon.

We just HAD to do this!

11043_206247808151_534358151_2992935_8159310_n.jpg

Last edited:
Snowing continuously for 17hours. ...

We are stuffed with regards to the roads down here, I only live about 5 miles from work - no chance what so ever of getting in boooo hoooo :)

Last edited:
Got my appointment moved, am now at work, boooo for working within walking distance of home.

you should be happy, now you have a complete day ahead of you, instead of just half a day...