Gran Turismo 5

So a midnight Indy 500 in the snow? Please?

Snow + Nurburgring = wheeeeeeeeee!

I doubt there will be snow. Probably just rain. :\

Snow + Nurburgring = wheeeeeeeeee!

I doubt there will be snow. Probably just rain. :\

Well, I'm going on the fact there's two snow rallies in 4, so hopefully there will be in 5. If there is, there needs to be snow as well.

Of course, they could make it where there's only snow on certain tracks, but I want snow on all the tracks. And give me a huge turbo upgrade for the Escudo Pikes Peak car. :evil:

Well, I'm going on the fact there's two snow rallies in 4, so hopefully there will be in 5. If there is, there needs to be snow as well.

Of course, they could make it where there's only snow on certain tracks, but I want snow on all the tracks. And give me a huge turbo upgrade for the Escudo Pikes Peak car. :evil:

Make it an even 2000hp this time!

No, it isn't. I realize it's trying to be as close to life as possible, but I want crazy options. Why not do things in a video game that would get us killed out in the real world?

I so want this for the multiplayer. I long to race my best friend on a circuit, pass him on the outside of a corner and say "Aaaaaah you weren't ready for that!". Oh and pretend to be The Stig and do powerlaps around the Top Gear circuit. Followthrough here I come!

I hope the DeLorean DMC-12 is included too.

You're right, I should know better than to think I can have fun with a video game.

Too right, i don't know how you could've haven been so hopelessly missguided.

Me either. I'll find something to blame later, I'm busy not having fun with GT4. :p

If i see even a hint of a smile or some indication of you enjoying yourself, i'll be ringing ATF.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni and McLaren F1 confirmed to be in GT5. Woot! (sauce)

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni and McLaren F1 confirmed to be in GT5. Woot! (sauce)

!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Also, watched the video, the cars are still bouncing off the walls and not leaving tire marks on the track <_<

While we're at it:

[YOUTUBE]zj6qEC-uFj8[/YOUTUBE]

What if it realisticly simulated driving a race car 'round the Nurbugring in the snow... it could be possible, although I doubt it.

There are so many different variables for how the tyres and road surface act in the snow. I'm pretty sure that's impossible with the current technology.