Most distracting audience member

But back to creeper time, I mean most distracting audience member. How come there's hardly any male distractions in the crowd?

Because most of them are in uniform, and they show up only when they've been featured in a TG film. ;)

Last edited:
^ :lol: Good point!

They were in episode 14x7 as well...If I could take screen shots I would have..I think it was during the SIARPC section but I'm not sure...it was near the end though and they weren't standing together....

Isn't that BSG?? Think someone compared pictures between the to episodes. A little detective work, and I think that what closed the case was that she was wearing the same neckledge...right??

One thing is apparent. The relative abilities of audience members to be distracting at different times of year. There have been far fewer candidates this series than last. Maybe something to do with the relative temperatures at the time of filming and the resulting apparel?

May tie in with the fact that I think I worked out a few years ago why we are genetically programmed to feel "hotter" during the summer months and the lack of clothes being an effect rather than the cause. It's quite primitive actually, and ultimately rather dull.

One thing is apparent. The relative abilities of audience members to be distracting at different times of year. There have been far fewer candidates this series than last. Maybe something to do with the relative temperatures at the time of filming and the resulting apparel?

May tie in with the fact that I think I worked out a few years ago why we are genetically programmed to feel "hotter" during the summer months and the lack of clothes being an effect rather than the cause. It's quite primitive actually, and ultimately rather dull.

so the fact that the recent series was so dull is the potential that not enough ladies were showing copious amounts of skin. therefore if we're to improve Top Gear its obvious what needs to happen:
-at the news they should get rid of the tv and when they talk about a car they need to get a girl in a bikini walking past with a picture of the car (kinda like what they do in boxing matches).
-During the SIARPC segments they need to have poles installed behind the guest and if the guest is sufficently boring they should bring back on the bikini clad girls to dance with the poles.
-When doing the Cool Wall they should have a girl dressed in a skimpy dress to put the car pictures on the wall. Leaving Clarkson and Hammond to engage in their customary disagreements.

of course this plan would ultimately fail once the Daily Mail and other groups out there find out about it. Therefore if need be, whenever james comes on the screen there should be a half naked oil covered man walking out behind him.

there i think thats Series 15 sorted. now to solve world hunger and arrange world peace.

Isn't that BSG??

No. Blue Shirt Girl was standing behind Richard in the news in 13x02 (same episode as the two blondes)...

...and she was in the beginning of 14x02 (only with highlights this time).

877d1258983443t-c6.jpg

(pic BSG herself posted earlier in the thread)

The one in the stripey top was behind Stephen Fry during SIARPC; she wasn't standing next to the the other girl, then, either.

Someone thought the one in the grey was Suspenders Girl from 12x04; but they're two different girls.

No, I think it has more to do with the quality of the series per se. Less quality per series = fewer quality birds.

;)

:lol: I wonder if this same logic (quality of series in proportion to number of distracting females in audience) can be used to determine which was the best series? ;)

just watched 12x4 again. still have no idea what the news is about in this episode.

:wub: supenders girl

^ Well give us a clue when she appears. I skimmed through the episode and didn't see any redheads behind James.

She was the only audience member that caught my attention in 14x07, so I don't understand how anyone could miss her:

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/the_interceptor/2010/01/12/top.gear.s14e07.720p.hdtv.x264-bia09-27-22.JPG

She is on after Jezza's BMW X6 segment.

... and props for the lady on the right going "I'm on tele!!!1!111!"

I just wondered, because after watching 14x07 people came up with all kinds of women in this thread except that very redhead when she was the only woman that caught my eye in 14x07.

No hard feelings! :)

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but i never pay much attention to the audience when i am watching. Sure there are some nice girls, and she is quite cute now that it's been pointed out to me.

I was going to make a comment about teenage boy hormones until i noticed that Tone, Interceptor and myself are all close to the same age. :p

Last edited:
She was the only audience member that caught my attention in 14x07, so I don't understand how anyone could miss her:

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/the_interceptor/2010/01/12/top.gear.s14e07.720p.hdtv.x264-bia09-27-22.JPG

She is on after Jezza's BMW X6 segment.

... and props for the lady on the right going "I'm on tele!!!1!111!"

I'm afraid when James is on screen I have eyes for no-one else :p But you're right, she has a lovely smile. And at least the other lady is excited, as has been said before I hate it when you get someone who looks bored shitless in the shot. Geez, all of us would be like her :D :D :D !

And Quadrax, given that the TG3 have never grown up, why should FG members? :tease: I sure as hell haven't :p see?