Random Thoughts....

Ooh~ That really does sound interesting. I assume you'll be going around visiting ruins and stuff like that?

Not only am I still under the weather, but I had to sit through fucking Twilight last night. After listening to thirty minutes of stilted emo teeny shit dialogue I was praying that I had swine flu so I could die a quick and sparkly vampire-free death.

Sparkly vampires? What have we done to deserve this?

Reactions: TC
Not only am I still under the weather, but I had to sit through fucking Twilight last night. After listening to thirty minutes of stilted emo teeny shit dialogue I was praying that I had swine flu so I could die a quick and sparkly vampire-free death.

Sparkly vampires? What have we done to deserve this?

You should have put on the RiffTrax for it. I've heard it makes it slightly watchable.

I just discovered a whole couch just fits in my car with a lot of careful, back-breaking maneuvering. I took a whole lot of stuff to the council tip today: a couch, an old indoor clothes line, frames from old outdoor chairs and a broken office chair. I've still got an old microwave and wrecked luggage bags to take, but as it's quite warm and I've already been out of town for lunch today with friends, I'm too tired now. They'll go tomorrow.

I'm also even more sunburnt now, as I keep forgetting to slather on sun cream before I leave the house. Oops.

I just discovered a whole couch just fits in my car with a lot of careful, back-breaking maneuvering. I took a whole lot of stuff to the council tip today: a couch, an old indoor clothes line, frames from old outdoor chairs and a broken office chair. I've still got an old microwave and wrecked luggage bags to take, but as it's quite warm and I've already been out of town for lunch today with friends, I'm too tired now. They'll go tomorrow.

I'm also even more sunburnt now, as I keep forgetting to slather on sun cream before I leave the house. Oops.

I managed to fit a workgroup printer in the back of a current model civic type-r..

was a bit squishy.

Also 50" plasma's do not fit in x5's

Weathers getting bit cold today... -34c :| I really need a car.

At least its summer outside where you live! Go out and play! We'll be here when you get back, we won't go anywhere, we have no lives anyway.

Today was cloudy and cool and I had to go to work anyway :( If I wasn't working I would be watching DVDs no matter what the weather was like anyway (which has become my new vice and chill-out activity given the internet is not a viable option at the moment. That and I'm trying to get through all 4 seasons of Doctor Who asap- whoever got me addicted to that show needs to be shot. I'm OBSESSED)

:comfort: You seriously need to get on your isp's ass now!

Also :wave:

It's Telstra, any Aussie on here would know the pain and horror of dealing with their customer service departments. I'm going to wait until we get our next bill for the internet and then go and complain about the lack of service and such- last time I went to a store to ask about it (about half a year ago, only lasted 3 days thank god) they told me I had probably gone over the download limit and to wait and see. Thanks for nothing Telstra <_<

And hi!!!! :D

So I have been invited to go on a road trip across the US to the East Coast this summer with a friend of mine, which won't cost me a whole lot (somewhere under 2000 dollars, possibly even less). Or, I could go on the Up With People program and be gone 5 and a half months and pay 14,250 dollars to travel to a bunch of different countries.

I just don't know. I wouldn't be able to get that kind of money, and a road trip with friends just sounds better than a trip outside this country with strangers who I probably won't even like.

I wish I had a goddamn job, then I could just pay for my own kind of trips. <_<

Keep the same one so I can recognise you? Or at least keep the puffalump theme going. I takes me ages to get through the whole re-recognise people again.
Oh yes. There will be 'lump.

I have to go pick up a new remote for the Failtima from the dealership...I wonder if they'd let me take a Puffalump's pic in the cupholder of a GT-R? Haha.
I love Pandora internet radio.
Mmm, Pandora. I think I know what I'm gonna listen to while I try to fall back asleep now.

I almost fit my entire room during college into my Mustang :p.

So my dad's friend just bought a house in Arizona, and Barrett Jackson show is in a bit, and he has free tickets...so I was told I could go, just have to pay for my flight.

So I had to choose between a guitar and Barrett Jackson.

If you want to laugh, come to the chat.

There is currently a

Bible = True

vs

Evolution & Science = True

discussion going on - hilarious

<phil> for example jesus who spoke the truth had to be eliminated by the jews

what the hell...

Monash Residence Halls (on campus living)

$276 a year for unmetered 1gbps connection..

Damn