2009 Scion Tc

LockesKidney

Car(s)
Scion Tc
love my little car. for the money its a great value. sure its not that fast and doesnt handle extremely well but its comfortable and reliable
2h6sl06.jpg

sa043.jpg

2r6m80i.jpg

fjl4l3.jpg

25k0lt1.jpg

2wr1ag2.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you love being a member of the small-"hatchback"-like-car-owners' club? You can fit all kinds of shit in your own car when you need to, and yet, no one asks you to help them move.

Good looking car that. Nice one.

whoa those taillights do look hella unique

nice car!

Don't you love being a member of the small-"hatchback"-like-car-owners' club? You can fit all kinds of shit in your own car when you need to, and yet, no one asks you to help them move.

Usergroup coming up? :mrgreen:

a car driving around some cones proves it has good handling? oh boy! i need to take the multivan and do something like that then! :p

i saw a smart driving around some cones once, it looked really fast because of the "action" shot. its not. and jeez, look at the body roll on that toyota...i mean scion!

i guess i just never caught the japanese car bug, i dont get the hype. and i lived in Japan.

a car driving around some cones proves it has good handling? oh boy! i need to take the multivan and do something like that then! :p
Have you ever done it? I wouldn't be so quick to mock something you don't really know anything about. :p

i saw a smart driving around some cones once, it looked really fast because of the "action" shot. its not. and jeez, look at the body roll on that toyota...i mean scion!
The chassis is complaining because I made the back end about twice as stiff as stock. Civic Si's and even Aston Martin's do this too, if you remember the Top Gear where they showed an AM on the Nurburgring cocking a back wheel, and Jeremy lamented they would have to "un-stiffen the chassis".

Last edited:
Have you ever done it? I wouldn't be so quick to mock something you don't really know anything about. :p

of course i know something about it :p ive driven a car around things/corners... doing hard turning.... and with the multivan it would look reeaaally dramatic since it would have sick body roll :lol:

on topic:

digging your sound system!

Last edited:
on topic:

digging your sound system!

thanks yea i worked for a retailer (before they closed) so i installed everything before i left

Currently:
Dynamatted front doors fully (sealed)
Front Stage: Focal K2P
Subs: (2) JL Audio 8W7s
Amps: JL Audio HD600/4 and JL Audio HD750/1
HU: Alpine IVA-W505 with NVE-P1 (POS dont buy it, i got it for free) with Alpine imprint unit
Wiring: All JL audio

i have springs and tails that have been sitting in my garage and an alarm for auto start. when i was installing i rewired my windows so that they will roll down with my alarm just havent gotten around to installing it.

check out the amps. i love them. small footprint, good power. Super efficient thanks to JL's class D technology. i am running 2 amps on a stock alternator

thanks for the compliments guys

love my little car. for the money its a great value. sure its not that fast

Well, you sir are a humble man, unlike virtually all the tC owners in my area who GO OUT THEIR FUCKING WAY to "race" me.

And I "lose" every time. Because I don't care, and behavior like that belongs on a track. /rant

Anyhow, lovely vehicle.

That's precisely the reason I got out of the Scion scene, actually; the kind of people who think "radiator cap, shift knob, and underglow" are "tight mods".

Well, you sir are a humble man, unlike virtually all the tC owners in my area who GO OUT THEIR FUCKING WAY to "race" me.

And I "lose" every time. Because I don't care, and behavior like that belongs on a track. /rant

Anyhow, lovely vehicle.

being from South Florida i know all about those kinds. i never got into the whole super mod scene. i like things tastefully done. to me throwing a bunch of money into a economy car is pointless (see: turbos etc) with all the money you spend on the mods you could have bought a much faster car. maybe its the financial savyness in me but i like to do things to the car that can easily be reversed. You never know what could happen (us economy crash). you might need to sell something (rims, stereo etc)

the only thing i would do to my car now is finally drop it a bit with the springs sitting in my garage and maybe rims. but i dont have the money for that now. plus i hate paying retail