Beer

yummmmmmmmm

obdsix-5.jpeg

^ Never had it, couldn't tell you.

Picked up a Sam Adams Winter Classics Sampler today, can't wait to reacquaint myself with their Cranberry Lambic again.

I had that last year and it was pretty nasty, I couldn't even drink the other one I got in the pack.

Man do I love Fat Tire...damn antiquated Oklahoma beer law!!!

3296684500_7cc86b6247.jpg

Just got a New Belgium Brewery Folly Pack like the "borrowed" picture above. Cant wait to crack the case.

Also got some Crispin Cider.

crispin_hard_cider-235x300.jpg

So let me get this straight?......this is an American brewery run by Americans calling themselves 'new Belgium' ? , therefore I assume they strive to make their beer 'belgian' style ? (whatever that's supposed to be )

This outta be good :lol::lol:

Last edited:
^It really is.

So let me get this straight?......this is American brewery run by Americans calling themselves 'new Belgium' ? , therefore I assume they strive to make their beer 'belgian' style ? (whatever that's supposed to be )

This outta be good :lol::lol:

Yes. Or you can have a Belgian-style witbier, brewed by an American, in America, named after a Belgian festival, and eventually owned by the Belgians themselves.

ommegang_logo.jpg

;)

Attachments

• 11-01-09_0440.jpg
    11-01-09_0440.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 14-12-07_1735.jpg
    14-12-07_1735.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 14-12-07_1736.jpg
    14-12-07_1736.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 14-12-07_1737.jpg
    14-12-07_1737.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
New beer from my favorite local brewery, Marshall's Brewing. The beer is an American Porter which is named after the B-25 the brewmaster/owner's grandfather flew in WWII. A buddy did a much better job of describing it ". A blend of five malts from Munich to Chocolate provide a deep mahogany color and aroma of toffee and roasted coffee. On the palate this beer is full-bodied with hints of bittersweet chocolate and toffee... while finishing smooth and dry from the addition of earthy hops." In summation: it's tasty and I enjoy drinking it.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2009/12/23/jamoke.jpg

Four pack of Tetleys packed for my trip to Elkhart Lake.

Personally, I love the stuff. And since some have commented that I look like I should be herding sheep or rambling in Yorkshire, what else but Tetleys?

In the words of James May, "I'm a brewer as well," now at least.

Made 5 gallons of pale ale, with extract and carmel grains, going to dry hop it with Cascade hops. And even though three of my relatives make wine, not one would spare me, their own blood relative, a carboy. So I had to go out and buy this pitiful bucket with an airlock. We'll see if I it's good or complete shit in about 3-5 weeks, and if I can score a carboy for the secondary fermentation. If it turns out OK, I already have a Michigan Black Cherry Stout recipe formulating in my head.

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/12/07/IMG_3710.JPG

Sweet! Props to you!
I've also gotten in homebrewing myself, I've one made one batch so far. But I have plans for a ale in the coming future.

Last night i was in a small pub for the birthday of a friend. Normally i hate beer, i just cant find the taste of normal beer good but, i tried out one since i was not driving , it was beer that was made with apple cider and damm god that was good. I mean its the only beer i could drink and like it. Other, i had to force me to drink it but that one god damm. Also learnt i really dont withstand well alcohol. All the others time i had the chance to drink it was either a dinner with family or a party but i was always the driver.

Last night i was in a small pub for the birthday of a friend. Normally i hate beer, i just cant find the taste of normal beer good but, i tried out one since i was not driving , it was beer that was made with apple cider and damm god that was good. I mean its the only beer i could drink and like it. Other, i had to force me to drink it but that one god damm. Also learnt i really dont withstand well alcohol. All the others time i had the chance to drink it was either a dinner with family or a party but i was always the driver.

I'm sorry but .....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: