Weird Dreams Thread

I had a very strange Top Gear related dream the other night. For some reason, I was being driven in a car with Clarkson, Hammond and May. We were showing them around the city or something. I remember we drove past a local Holden dealership, in which there was a used Renault Laguna for a very low price. Jeremy then started ranting about how its a terrible French car thats badly made and what not. And I don't remember much after that. There was something involving a bus in a lawnmower showroom that I had to catch, and it went to my school which was in my house for some reason, and there were a lot of balloons.
Why are they always so confusing?

I'm not sure whether I want to venture into the NSFW section...

Well ya don't have to. Though I do dare you post a link to our posts on his twitter.

Here's an odd question, does anyone else have dreams where they aren't actually in the dream at all? Like a movie, except not merely watching the movie in-dream, but it just being a movie, full screen, and you're not participating in any way? I've also had dreams with subtitles before.

I have those a lot; except I dive in and out of the movie, one moment I'm participating and the next I'm purely observing.

Last edited:
Well ya don't have to. Though I do dare you post a link to our posts on his twitter.

I ventured in. Its a bit weird, but nothing special (well, you know - you're the only special thing to me... :wub:)

I just dreamed quirky turned my icon and sig into boobs :blink:

I had a really cool dream. This time including less Pettyfer but still a little

I was watching this Charmed episode (yes I'm secretly a charmed fan; well not anymore) and then they had this demon who was intangible. Soon enough I teleported into the dream and then the guy started attacking; we all ran into the attic and locked the doors and searched through this big green book for stuff to deal with him. Okay too late, he kicked down the door. Now the weird part was that his hands fired pens. After a bout of chasing (and realising I couldn't throw against the wall with my in-dream telekinesis cos well you can't touch him; literally). I figured he wouldn't be able to attack without his pens. So I grabbed them and threw the back. This stunned them for a bit. I ran through the back door and then bribed a couple of guards who were having 'morality issues'. I hung on to the back of their truck and they carried me across into a friend's neighbourhood when I saw the two of them walking down the street. Needless to say I was relieved. Flash and I realised I was at school; this was when I realised I was dreaming and I did all this crazy stuff like fly around, see what's what and what my mind could come up with. I tried climbing over this really high wall but then I figured since I was dreaming; I couldn't move quite as fluidly. So I landed and then I saw Mr.Pettyfer having a drink at the drinking fountain so we were like 'hey' and then we talked for a bit and then just as were about too - (insert euphenism here). I woke up.

Change of scenery and I was playing uncharted when it was suddenly a mishmash of need for speed. Everyone else brought a buggy and I brought...A murcielago LP640...and it was for a climb up a steep case of stairs; I tried it for a bit with the Lambo but then I gave up so then I went back to the garage and swapped it for a buggy and then the dream ended. I was going to swap it for a Range Rover but my lucidness had ended.

I ventured in. Its a bit weird, but nothing special (well, you know - you're the only special thing to me... :wub:)

awww....:wub: There was a twitter party last night at about 1 in the morning (he opened up an IRC) GMT; I joined about an hour in but by that time most people had gone to bed so it was just me, another guy, a chick and Alex. It was epic and we talked for like two hours. I was going to message you but you were offline and I decided it was too much.

Last edited:
Yeah I would have been in bed, and don't have twitter anyway.

^ You can sign in with a facebook; a twitter or just through the IRC client. I'll send you links next time if you want it. Today he started at about six in the morning GMT and went on for a couple of hours.

You're a bit sad, I must say :lol: I'm fine without them thanks :p

I had one recently about a teacher from my old High School.

I dreamt that I was still in hospital after my legs were busted (Long story, I'll post it somewhere else) and I was wide awake at about 2 am, I had an erection. So Miss Molyneaux walks past checking that all the patients are asleep sees I am awake, then she notices the lump under my bedsheets.

She pulls the curtains round my bed, slips her clothes off and and she climbs onto the bed with me and then she mounts me.

Unfortunately just as the dream was getting good, my alarm went off.

I wonder what she is doing these days, she was a seriously fine woman. :wicked:

You're a bit sad, I must say :lol: I'm fine without them thanks :p

Nah not really; he just happened to be on. 6am is your time; I just happened to catch it at about 3 in the afternoon (for me). So really I'm not that sad. Just right place at right time. Besides on I'm on holiday, I can do whatever I feel like. :lol:

I don't necessarily mean the timing (although it must be pretty late atm :p), I mean the going on to have a chat to Mr Pettyfer... Are the majority of people talking to him 14 year old boys? :p

I don't necessarily mean the timing (although it must be pretty late atm :p), I mean the going on to have a chat to Mr Pettyfer... Are the majority of people talking to him 14 year old boys? :p

Hey why not? It was actually a chain of events

1. I got the twitter (decided to check it out)
  2. He was on some 'People you might want to follow' list
  3. I followed
  4. He opened up a chat
  5. I was bored and had nothing to do
and strange thing is though; the population was quite varied; there were about five or six teenage girls, a 16 y.o guy, me and a couple of other dudes, oh and of course there was the guy who started it in the first place. :lol: Though I was the only normal guy in there. The rest were kinda freaky deaky. Plus it maybe a relief for him to see not everyone of his followers is rabidly obsessive stalker fangirl who wants to have his babies oh and plus one more; wouldn't you like to chat to a celebrity you're a fan of?. I got on the chat at about 3:30 in the afternoon so it's not like I'm not a crazy obsessive fan who stalks him and it's fun to on the channel. I mean he's the reason we were there but that doesn't mean we don't talk amongst ourselves. It's fun, the banter. It's something I've missed from school now that I'm on holiday and the only other place I get it is here but y'know variety is the spice of life or whatever.

Last edited:
I'll post here before I forget this rather weird nightmare (it woke me up 45 minutes before the alarm).

OK, this started out as a (weird enough) dream, not a nightmare. I was studying with some (about ten or so) people at uni in the evening. We decided to go swimming - more exact, skinny dipping because nobody had brought their bathing suits - in a nearby pond (there is no pond suited to swim in near my uni). That pool was enclosed by a (non-existing) high fence which we had to climb over and at some point a man whom I don't particularly like came by and threatened to call the police because naturally we weren't allowed to go swimming there (remember, the fence). Anyway, sometime I took my towel (I had one with me, strangely) and went back to the room where we left our clothes because I had to study some more.
Now the nightmare part started: While me and some others got suited up again, one of the people who stayed at the pool longer came in drenchend in tears and reported that an accident happened: A train had killed several of our friends at the crossing at the pond (there are no rails at the pond near my uni). So I went back to the site where all the rescue/recovery work was already done and asked what happened and who died. A friend showed me a mobile phone video she took of the accident: A train had derailed and hit several people who had argued with the spoilsport at the crossing. I turned away from the videos and photos when they got too ugly, asked again about a particular good friend and was told she wasn't involved.
At this point woke up. It took me a minute to realize it must have been a dream because the locations simply don't exist in this way.

I had the duck dream again, idk why but yeah..kinda feeling odd about it.

I had this today: me and a bunch of guys, all masked, had just gone inside a bank and announced a robbery. While some of the guys were heading to the safe the others, me included, were handling the clients and some employees telling them to get down, don't move, STFU, and that stuff.

One of them, who was way bigger than me, decided not to obey and just stood up. I was carrying a 12" gauge shotgun and didn't even blink. Approached him and just shot in the middle of his chest.

Then, I woke up.

I had a dream last night That me and my girl friend ended up living with some guy and his roommates. I was off at work and when i got home she was crying and this guy was in the other room with his buddys. She said they raped her. I walk out and killed all of them with the machete that sits next to my bed. That's all i can recall but the whole Being ABSOLUTELY SCARED AN ENGORGED WITH RAGE Feeling was so real.

Not a good dream..

I had to crochet a bikini and wear it on a runway :|