Random Thoughts....

We decided that we go again with the sails method, by putting sails to cover the glass in the lounge room, to avoid the heat getting to the windows. But still, the house still gets warm anyway.
Downstairs is bearable.

One hour and then WEEKEND \o/

There is still a lot of snow here and the temperature hasn't been over 0 celcius for weeks, it's just so pretty, I should go out and take some pics.

It's a cozy -18 C (or freedomgrade for you Americans) and sun is shining. :cool:

There is still a lot of snow here and the temperature hasn't been over 0 celcius for weeks, it's just so pretty, I should go out and take some pics.

The view from my kitchen window few minutes ago.

DSC_8223.jpg

:D

Whoever's got aircon or snow, you'd better have a spare room, I'm on my way!

Hat, shirt, shorts, flyspray, sunscreen and bathers (aka swimmers) is all you need to pack.

Whoever's got aircon or snow, you'd better have a spare room, I'm on my way!

We got snow....and bloody cold aswell, their expecting -15 ambient temperature tomorrow....no spare room though, but I think we could think of something :mrgreen:

well, that's the end of that fantasy...:sad:

and mine ..... :|

I'm starting to think there are a few parts of walls in my house that aren't insulated properly. I just added some extra weather stripping to my windows and even though THEY aren't leaking air anymore the wall below them is still ice cold and the room is drafty. That can't b e normal. The kitchen wall also isn't right. It shouldn't be 10 degrees colder under my sink and in my dish washer. That wall can't possibly be properly insulated. Brrrrrrrrr.

How to annoy your granny: Tell her to not get angry or else she's going to start to wrinkle

Then you'd be a girl again!

:lol: So true.

All this talk of warm weather makes me wish I was back in LA where the highs are in the 70s right now. <_<

Damn reports and deadlines - why do they have to know where every single gram goes? At least it's Friday, and I'm in my jeans and supporting the team with a Ducati sweatshirt.

Speaking of which, woot! We signed up to be volunteers for World Superbike last night. I'm still hoping that I can work for Miller for other events too, but the volunteering is a start. :D

Now I think the heating unit upstairs may actually be broken. I'm going to cry. I don't know anyone to call who isn't going to fuck me over and take advantage of me, and I can't afford it anyway. I climbed up on a chair and the air coming out the vents isn't warm. :cry: