Random Thoughts....

I hate my life. That is all. If anyone needs me, I'll be crying in the sadbox.

You must have crapped bricks when you found out how much they cost...IIRC around $94.

And if you want, send that...thing to my work and I can photograph it in all sorts of poses on or in a GT-R.
$103. Yep, bricks were crapped, but that's what the extra money from student loans is for.

As for the second part...tempting, though I'm sure this would mean it'd get shoved against its will into a tailpipe. (Yes, bunnies have wills. At least to me. And that will is "I'm not a dragon.")
I have a desire to learn a third language, I'm leaning towards German.
...it was all the naughty wiener schnitzel talk, wasn't it?

Mom did not listen when I told her to put less beans in chili. I am sad now and chili is very beany.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs[/YOUTUBE]

For some reason my iPod thinks I need to listen to Fall Out Boy.

And it seems to have muddled some of my songs up so that they skip now. Something happened in the file transfer, possibly? I didn't know iPods could skip! :?

For some reason my iPod thinks I need to listen to Fall Out Boy.

And it seems to have muddled some of my songs up so that they skip now. Something happened in the file transfer, possibly? I didn't know iPods could skip! :?

Your iPod is clearly evil.

Fall Out Boy, fucking hell....

The prophecy is coming true. iTunes is going to destroy the world!!

*jumps put window*

^ talk about evil.

The day I got it, the stupid thing bricked itself about FIVE times while I was trying to load my music on it. Once I stopped using iTunes, however, it was fine.

I still miss my old iPod...it cooperated with everything and never did anything wrong...:cry: If I ever find him I'm going to kill the schmuck that stole it. <_<

Thanks for the blankets Spicy and Ladamaha. Of course I'm always more worried about the pets being warm than myself so I'll have to figure out if there's anyone in town that won't rip me off. Everyone I know constantly complains about whatever HVAC company they've used so that's really discouraging.

Can I just say how annoyed I am with that Meiko song? I thought they were done playing it on the radio, but nope, heard it again last night and can't get it out of my head. Grrr, go away catchy girl-pop song! I have included it, for your own personal listening torture. I figure some of you are into that. :p Rule 34 and all.

[YOUTUBE]RRPaviOwOU0[/YOUTUBE]

Kiki on the other hand thinks that if she had balls after seeing that, they'd retract so fast they'll suffer from whiplash. *shivers*

I can attest that when testicles retract quickly, it is seriously odd feeling.

I can't help but look at all the posts from our Aussie members about how hot it is and think that maybe the convicts had the last laugh?

Ever notice they like to talk about the weather a lot?

I didn't know there was an actual Irish language. :blink:

THere once was, then the English stamped it out deemed it unnecessary.

As for the second part...tempting, though I'm sure this would mean it'd get shoved against its will into a tailpipe. (Yes, bunnies have wills. At least to me. And that will is "I'm not a dragon.")

Oh, for goodness sakes, woman, you know me better than that. Even though those tailpipes are huge....

My random thought:
Saw an election sign that read "VOTE FUNKEY", And I thought, well I would vote funky if only George Clinton of Parliament was up for it. Then I thought of Henry Rollins once saying "The passion of Christ" should be redone with Vigo Mortensen and have Bootsy Collins voice dubbed over his.

Oh, for goodness sakes, woman, you know me better than that. Even though those tailpipes are huge....

My random thought:
Saw an election sign that read "VOTE FUNKEY", And I thought, well I would vote funky if only George Clinton of Parliament was up for it. Then I thought of Henry Rollins once saying "The passion of Christ" should be redone with Vigo Mortensen and have Bootsy Collins voice dubbed over his.

Woa Jay = elaborate!

Also I think that you will find the Irish, Welsh and Scottish Gaelic languages are still being taught and spoken in the parts of the country that requie it. But you are correct, I think was that the idea was to stop another insurrection - it did not work obviously.

Last edited:

My random thought:

I read all of the above without the quotes. It makes a surprising amount of sense and consistency.

Last edited:
I can't seem to get out of this sadbox. Even though I got the guy to give me a permit into the class I want to take, the permit doesn't work. Or someone didn't get to it. Boo.

And as for the rest of Cocolandia...it sucks, too.

Can I just say how annoyed I am with that Meiko song? I thought they were done playing it on the radio, but nope, heard it again last night and can't get it out of my head. Grrr, go away catchy girl-pop song! I have included it, for your own personal listening torture. I figure some of you are into that. :p Rule 34 and all.

[YOUTUBE]RRPaviOwOU0[/YOUTUBE]
If I have nightmares about killer stuffed animals now, I'll know why. :lol:

Bwahaha...that's how the puffalump-in-a-cupholder pic started. "Gee, that's a huge cupholder..."

(Now I do wonder if you can stick a bunny in there? Poor buns would get dirty, though. Boo.)

I didn't have a puffalump with me yesterday, though, but I did manage to get a random cell phone picture of said GT-R. (...to mail to Santa since he's not come through with that Porsche.)

Last edited:
I can't seem to get out of this sadbox. Even though I got the guy to give me a permit into the class I want to take, the permit doesn't work. Or someone didn't get to it. Boo.

:comfort:

Thanks, Karoug.

Thing you wish you'd never started.

I still haven't found a job - closest I got was an interview by someone obviously unable to hire me for one reason or another. Damn me and dropping out of university :censored:.

On the plus side, I received Fallout 3 for christmas and have been playing the crap out of it between job searches/normal life. Level 11, good karma w/dogmeat as a follower and assault rifles/.44 magnums.

Last edited:
That's the spirit - silver lining and all that.