Coolest taillights ever

1292479652.jpg

sm_pp8.jpg

Two words to describe: huba huba!

Honestly, I don't see what's so special about the Porsche. The taillights just look like they were stuck on after the fact and the overall shape was subdivided into the various color sections. It's a good looking car, but the taillights are "meh."

My faves so far are the 50s Cadillac bullets, the sequential Camaro and Mustang taillights, and the C1 lights.

How about some more:

1963_Chrysler_Turbine_Car_Tail_Lights_Detail.jpg

566.jpg

stock-photo-ferrari-f-rear-lights-2208123.jpg

Last edited:
I think the big old fin cars already won this thread. '59 Caddy FTW.

Soooo, here's my car's taillights--I think they're cute. I may have bought the darn thing as a last-minute, lesser-of-all-evils-type purchase, but the cutesy taillights sealed the deal for me:

Nissan_Altima_rear_lg.jpg

^Not my actual car, but that's what they look like, with the orange one on top like that.

(Yeah, yeah, I know, I know...overdone Lexus-y lights, blahblahblah. These are rounder and more presh than most of them, IMHO.)

Interestingly enough, I'm taking 4 of those exact taillights, cutting out just the red circles in their round housing, and installing them into the rear of my '63 Mercury Comet. Why? Because I want a smooth, 4 round taillight look (instead of the huge chrome plate that's on there now) and when I was following one of those Altimas home, the pattern of the lighting inside the lens/reflector looks really cool to me.

All my favorite factory lighting has been posted earlier in the thread, except for one:

aston_martin_one-77_rear.jpg

Some good stuff!