Would You Rather?

Dirtbiking, dinner and movie is a bit overdone and unimaginative.

Go karting for the for the day or paintballing?

Go karting, I have repressed need as I was not allowed to bumper-car when I was younger.

Would you rather ice skate or rollerblade?

COMBO BREAKER

Ice Skates are awesome, nothing sounds like the sharp skates cutting through the ice on a tight turn. Fantastic sound and feel. Also it means you can slide on it, and more importantly play real hockey.

Would you rather drive a slightly-not-working (ie moves, but has some kinks in it) older Luxury or Sports car, or a brand new and perfectly working cheap car.

The slightly not working older car. I drive the new and cheap most days for work.

Would you rather be an archaeologist or astro-physicist?

Astrophysicist. I like to think I'm an armchair astrophysicist as it is anyway. :p

Would you rather be horny but unable to get laid or have a partner but not interested in sex?

Horny and unable to get laid. Got plenty of practice at that, I wouldn't even notice. :p

If you won the lottery, would you rather take half the winnings in a lump sum or the whole amount in installments over 15 years?

Installments. I'd prefer to know that I've got it assured for a longer period of time instead of blowing it into the weeds in the first three weeks.

Would you rather be Nelson Piquet Jr. or Andrea de Cesaris?

Andrea. I don't want to be junior to anybody!

Would you rather be stuck at work with nothing to do and have air conditioning on a really hot day, or be at home with internets to surf and no cooling?

Home. I can always get nearly naked and turn on a fan, or go swimming or something.

Would you rather have safety or freedom?

Freedom

Would you rather have a huge mansion but a terrible car (something like a Sebring or a Dodge Aries), or a top of the line car (Koeningsegg, Lamborghini, etc) but live in a tiny shack?

Top of the line car as long as I didn't have to share my shack with anyone.

If you were able to time travel, would you go ten years back in the past or ten years into the future?

10 years ago and tell me NOT to do some things

Would you rather be book-smart or street-smart?

Street-smart, saves you getting suckered into bad deals or mugged etc.

Would you rather live in a small village or a big city?

small village - on the outskirts (like at the moment, less than 50 houses)

Would you rather have a fear of outdoors or a fear of the dark?

Fear of the outdoors, so I could at least sleep soundly at night. Assuming I'm not homeless or something.

Would you rather drive a giant slow clumsy car with a manual transmission or a small agile sports car with an automatic?

Small agile sports car.

Would you rather go watch the F1 at Monaco or the FIFA World Cup Final?

F1, I don't have to know the offside rule.

Would you rather be a butcher, baker or candlestick maker?

Baker, cos the smell of freshly cooked bread is probably the best smell ever.

Would you rather go down a waterfall in a barrel or do a bungee jump?

Barrel, down a tiny waterfall. No way never doing bungee

Would you rather die peacefully in your sleep, or doing something exciting?

Doing something exciting, I ain't going out quietly when my time comes.

Great sex with an ugly person or drunk awkward sex with a good looking person?