Random Thoughts....

I'm not telling, I can't trust any of you lot. :ph34r:

^That would explain his location.

With that kind of response, it's gotta be a buttplug.

^That would explain his location.

:lmao:

Ok, it's a set of sick nasty dual Dominator headlights for my Yammy project. They normally retail for stupid prices, like $130, but this one is currently at $45, with windscreen (another $70). And if I don't win, then there's gonna be hell to pay. :shakefist:

^Actually if you don't win there's going to be nothing to pay. :D

^Actually if you don't win there's going to be nothing to pay. :D

BlaRo IS GONNA OUTBID THEM...TO DEATH.

THE COMPETITION IS GONNA 'BUY IT NOW'...IN HELL!

THE ONLY AUCTION THEY'LL WIN IS PAIN!

/80s action movie taglines

I'm not telling, I can't trust any of you lot. :ph34r:

If I know BlaRo like I think I do, my guess is a 'Twilight' manuscript or at the very least a signed first edition.:D

If I know BlaRo like I think I do, my guess is a 'Twilight' manuscript or at the very least a signed first edition.:D

Ssshhhh! Don't tell anyone but he got a bit part in the second sequel.

Yeah, I'm the guy that comes in at the end on a motorcycle and slices Edward's head off with an adamantium-tipped battleaxe.
(Like that scene in Black Rain.)

Last edited:
This morning I woke up to the worst sound in the world. Thanks shitty apartment sound deadening.

God I need a house.

This morning I woke up to the worst sound in the world. Thanks shitty apartment sound deadening.

God I need a house.

In my opinion the worst sound in the world is the sound of your own bones breaking. So I guess, look on the bright side? :D

Yeah, I'm the guy that comes in at the end on a motorcycle and slices Edward's head off with an adamantium-tipped battleaxe.
(Like that scene in Black Rain.)

Nah, nah, nah ? he?s sand-baggin? here.

It?s the Hitler Diaries Prequel ? My Lederhosen Years. :lol:

(I bet he spends more than $210.)

In my opinion the worst sound in the world is the sound of your own bones breaking. So I guess, look on the bright side? :D

If your bones break, you are scarred for a while. If you hear this, you are scarred for life.

Do you really want to know what it is?

Maybe....:|

Alright, I warned people:

A greasy old man having very loud sex. I tried to convince myself that's not what it was, but then he shouted "OHHHH MY GOOOOOOD!"

So Ron Jeremy lives in your block? Legendary!