What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

A bag of sugar, boring i know.

Mr. Pestatohead pizza from Extreme Pizza...eh...it was just "alright." Their crust is nothing special...with SOOOO many other options out there, I don't see myself stopping there specifically for their pizza.

stella_artois.jpg

Coopers_Pale_Large.jpg

Grolsch_Large.jpg

Lowenbrau_large.jpg

I've never tried the last one before.

dr-pepper-can1.jpg

Hint: this is the second can of Dr. pepper i ever drank.

mocha-cake.jpg

belkin-laptop-cooling-stand.jpg

Courtesy of the late, great Uncle Abe Pollin. Uncle Abe owned the Washington Wizards and about a zillion other things in D.C. under the umbrella of Washington Sports & Entertainment, which I work for from time to time. If WS&E had a particularly good quarter or something, he spread the extra profits around in the form of bonus checks to every. single. one. of his employees. He died this past December. The bonus check I received in his honor on Saturday bought me this:

r03383v3.jpg

Dremel 4000 series rotary tool with five attachments: garden implement sharpener, detail worker's grip thingie, circle cutter, straight edge guide, and I forget what else. I'm going to go cut some things up now. :)

Mass-Effect-2-Boxart.JPG

Pre-ordered. Oh I am going to play this game to death.

Gears 2, Halo 3 just to have so people that come over aren't stuck playing Forza. Picked them up for $20 (Canadian, so good deal) each. Also got a 1TB WD Caviar Black before I went back to school. I'll probably manage to fill this up within the year...

Pure and Lego Batman (the twin pack that comes with a 360 Elite).

It was second hand at JB Hi-Fi for $39, I opened it up, not a single scratch or anything.
I looked at the games seperately, would have cost $130 lols.

So, it said second hand but really they were new! :D

Skullcandy-Ink-D-94-319430028870-image-1.jpg

I know, Skullcandy, but they were on sale for $13 at Best Buy, and I needed a pair.

I have a pair like that, I like them :)
Pretty tough as well, I've been traveling a lot with them and they still work :-D

This, since my old one got banned ;)

http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/7893/xbox360elite.jpg

I bought a USB-trinket that transfers VHS to my computah from Hong kong, hopefully it'll arrive within a few months.