Chuck

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Anyone else here a chuck fan?

I'm waiting for the second series to come out on DVD, fantastic show :D

seen the first few episodes of season 1. Actually liked it better than i thought i would. Despite the 'oh come on!' nature of the pilot it does grow you.
Plus also it has Adam Baldwin and any star from Firefly is worth watching.

seen the first few episodes of season 1. Actually liked it better than i thought i would. Despite the 'oh come on!' nature of the pilot it does grow you.
Plus also it has Adam Baldwin and any star from Firefly is worth watching.

Adam Baldwin is awesome in it, agent casey :D

Also weinerlicious :p

You guys know it was canceled, right?

I love Chuck, I really do. Or did. The 2nd season's finale was bloody awful....

And Yvonne is a goddess.

Fuck yeah Chuck kicks ass! I'm a bit worried how the third season will turn out based on the last episode.

Chuck is totally awesome, and the best show on NBC. It was picked up for a 3rd season, but apparently with strings. They are also likely to have a pretty big subway sandwich tie-in as well.

I enjoy the show. I wouldn't say it's great, but definitely entertaining [much like The Big Bang Theory for me] and I am glad it got a 3rd Season... I just hope it doesn't follow the ending of Season 2 as that was just bad.

Chuck is totally awesome, and the best show on NBC. It was picked up for a 3rd season, but apparently with strings. They are also likely to have a pretty big subway sandwich tie-in as well.

Did you miss the giant "HOW ABOUT A SUB TO HOLD YOU OVER BOSS?" ads in the last season? Unless they have a dedicated episode of the different sub types I don't care. More Yvonne and Zack and Adam the better.

I actually enjoyed the blatant Sub-Way ad the way they did it.

Yeah, I remember. That's why prior to season 3 being picked up there was this whole idea to buy subway sandwiches to show support for the show (something like that). I don't care about the tie-in either, I imagine it will be pretty funny.

New season stars Sunday! Syfy is playing a marathon right now.

I grew tired of the old concept, but I think I'm going to like the revamped show.

Great couple of episodes last night, they should just leave Yvonne Strahovski in that blue dress all season! :woot: