January DLC Leaked!

Is the new DLC out yet? It's supposed to be today..

I :love: 2 Eleven

The 2-Eleven is pure sex, the GT500 is a pig and the Raptor is very fun. Now I just need to find the right class/track combination that the 2-Eleven will be successful on.

My goodness the 2-Eleven is amazing. I can't believe they gave such a good car away as the freebie.

I've downloaded it, it looks quite good. Even if all the cars are modern.

Personally, I want more classics. :D

x2

I'd like to see some older Euro cars- there are already some American muscle cars, some classic Euros, but there's definitely a lot missing across the board of manufacturers. Not to mention, there are entire manufacturers (Spyker, Holden, Ford AU, (just race cars doesn't count when there are cool cars that most Americans and Europeans haven't seen) missing :rolleyes:

I want a Bathurst S and an FPV ute to go at it on, well, Bathurst. Lots of Aussie neglect in FM3.

I'm still waiting for Cossie 190E's, more AMGs, more M5s, more 3er, Alpinas, more Alfa, etc., etc., etc.

All I want are three things. First: Mazda 787B. I don't see how they can ignore this car? It has an enormous fanbase/following. Second: Spa (see first) and third: First Gen rx7 (with accurate sounds) mostly because its what I drive. I could ignore most of the problems and be happy with the game if given those three things.

Also, has anyone noticed on the Ford GT how the speedometer needle disappears after about 120mph. WTF is that turn 10?

There are tonnes of little things that are messed up with interiors. For example, the boost gauge needle on the XJ220 spins the wrong way lol.

Or that the power gauge isn't working in Veyron. Although I love the fact that the timer works in R8.

There are a few interiors that are very well done. I think the Fiat 500 has the clock on the gauges working, so it actually tells you the real time.

You actually think Turn 10 did a fantastic job, then you notice every car with a digital tach (eg. all racing cars) have the EXACT same digital tach with only colour differences. Even the redline notice is in the same spot.

And the fact that after you upgrade some cars the dials no longer are accurate...

Well if I upgrade my engine so it revs higher, the red line is still painted on in the same place

No , no i don?t mean acurate like that , for example when i upgrade the engine in the NA MX5 for the engine of the RX8 , the in car rev counter does not show the same numbers that the game rev counter :(

Which is what he just said.

The game's HUD has no link to the actual gauges of the car.

I think it's probably because the cars were made by different people. The guys who actually like cars and like their job made the interiors really nice. The lazy guys that didn't want to be there just rushed it. It felt the same way in PGR4. Some of the interiors were done very well while others were rubbish. Another option might be that at first they took their sweet time and did the interiors all nice, then M$ rushed them and they just had to throw some interiors together.