Random Thoughts....

Haven't started on it yet. Been trying to decide if I should eat it now or save it for tomorrow.

[edit] Damn this laptop! Keeps shutting off randomly. :mad:

Last edited:
mmmm....delicious chocolate cake, turns out it WASN'T a lie.

It amazes me the rep system works so well here. On every other forum I've been on with it, it gets whored out and becomes completely irrelevant. Consequently I don't think much about it and I don't give it out much since I'm just not used to giving it out :lol:

My room is too warm to store Lindt truffles in. The center just melts so when you bite in you get a flood of liquid chocolate. I don't like it.

What sort of heathen stores delicious chocolate truffles in the fridge? That's completely the wrong temperature. Not to mention I'd then have to wait 2 hours for them to warm up if I wanted to eat them.

Woo... I have managed to score a job interview at an accounting firm on Monday. :mrgreen:
Fingers crossed I can finally put this degree to use.

Good luck mate :). Few things going on in my life which I'm cautiously excited about, but I'll leave it for another post because I still consider my chances to be dim at best.

Old Lace said:
Are jayhawk reps like delicious, expensive chocolate?

A bit like a fine cigar. They're few and far between for me, but when I get one it's good to savour the flavour and moment.

Reactions: Jay
I burnt my damn finger yesterday on a rather hot metal surface. There's going to be a lovely inch-long blister on my right pointer knuckle in a few days.

One of my nephews called earlier tonight asking about the ethnic background of my family.
(For the record, my dad's side is Norwegian, while mom's is Czech with a smidge of Pole.)

I know that I've mocked Chase before for giving me a "Sapphire" credit card, but today I had to call to dispute a charge. No computer queue, no holding, no talking to some guy in India. Straight to an operator in Florida!

Fucking awesome.

Now I just have to deal with Blizzard and figure out why I'm getting a charge on my card for a game I don't own.

I know that I've mocked Chase before for giving me a "Sapphire" credit card, but today I had to call to dispute a charge. No computer queue, no holding, no talking to some guy in India. Straight to an operator in Florida!

Fucking awesome.

Now I just have to deal with Blizzard and figure out why I'm getting a charge on my card for a game I don't own.

Good luck. Blizzard is evidently a bitch to deal with. Now unless the person was completely incompetent (very possible) this person had their account stolen, and the guy who stole it emailed Blizzard to switch the email to another (emailed from the real guys email) and Blizzard denies doing this, and denies changing the email.

Basically their customer said "someone hacked my account and just switched emails, I now can't log in or change anything...can you please switch the email back to the old one and send me a new password."
Blizzard: "We never changed the email."
Customer: "I have an email in my email right now that is a conformation to 'Jose' that you successfull changed the email."
Blizzard: "No you don't."

Got back from my friend's place where I catched up with friends I haven't seen in ages. We talked a lot about our junior years when we were all still at the same school and other things, aswell as taking a dip in the spa and our nails turning green because of the chlorine.

But overall, I feel sad. It was good catching up yes, but I feel I don't have a connection with these people anymore. We even talked about whether or not we'd be friends now if we weren't back then. Times have changed.

And another thing, I don't even feel a connection with my current friends at school.

Last edited:
Good luck. Blizzard is evidently a bitch to deal with.

Dosen't matter. The credit card company can deal with them and cancel the transaction.

Dosen't matter. The credit card company can deal with them and cancel the transaction.

I was more or less saying that if he is indeed going to talk to them good luck. As they will probably give him a run around or be a prick about it.