Random Thoughts....

I have a massive headache already and it's only the third day of school. :(
I'll be off to Lake Tahoe in about an hour! I'm already enjoying the road trip even though it hasn't even started :-D

I envy your travels. Seriously.

I seriously need a new hair-style. I am getting tired of my simple, slightly messy, side part. Plus, I don't think it looks quite as good as it could. :/

I seriously need a new hair-style. I am getting tired of my simple, slightly messy, side part. Plus, I don't think it looks quite as good as it could. :/

1 word...mullet, 1 more word Mohawk. Put those together for the most awesome haircut ever, the Mohawk mullet.:D

New avatar : D

Holy crap I just stumbled on the best fake antivirus scanner scam site I've ever seen! That shit would definately fool my mother, even though it depicted running XP and she runs W7. But anyway, haha that was awesome. Those fake-antivirus-scanner-guys have certainly earned themselves a B- in my book.

Random thought: I'm balancing a coke bottle with water on my head while typing this.

That is all.

Well, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell,
But I've been seen with Farrah.
I'm never seen with anything less than a nine, so fine.

I've been on fire with Sally Field,
Gone fast with a girl named Bo,
But somehow they just don't end up as mine.

It's a death defyin' life I lead,
I take my chances.
I die for a livin' in the movies and TV.
But the hardest thing I ever do
Is watch my leadin' ladies
Kiss some other guy while I'm bandagin' my knee.

I might fall from a tall building,
I might roll a brand new car.
'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star.

I never spend much time in school
But I taught ladies plenty.
It's true I hire my body out for pay, Hey Hey.

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey.

I might jump an open drawbridge,
Or Tarzan from a vine.
'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

What the hell am I doing going to bed at just after 10pm? G'night.

Hi. I haven't been 'round these parts much lately. Well, I just finished Dragon Age, so now I'll be around more often again. Took me 74* hours over the last two weeks (IIRC I started literally two weeks ago). Good game.

* that's what the save game says, add some more hours for deaths

I'm thinking about applying for a 4 month internship at an architecture and design mag. I have the email saved but I can't decide if I should send it or not as I app'd at a few jobs and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

edit: jayhawk reps are like a silent father figure, no explanation, just rep;"i can't say it but i'm proud of you." :|

More than you people will ever know; be a witty saying, an acomplishment, I am in company with some extraordinary people.

Are jayhawk reps like delicious, expensive chocolate?

The wife says I am pretty sweet....

It's only because I have a chocolate bar. I would of said sex instead.

...But had you posted that, and she read it, she would probably beat me senseless. WITH MY OWN PENIS.

I wonder what expensive sex from Jayhawk would be like...

Extraordinarily dull. I cannot even peruse the NSFW section without blushing.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about applying for a 4 month internship at an architecture and design mag. I have the email saved but I can't decide if I should send it or not as I app'd at a few jobs and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Definitely, do it. You can never have too many "cards in your hand."

I am sure you are doing this but, tailor every application to match the internship posting & the company. Use their website ?About Us? etc, to check whatever BS they put up as Mission, Goals, Vision and so on.

Luck :thumbup:

...But had you posted that, and she read it, she would probably beat me senseless. WITH MY OWN PENIS.

:lol: :hug:

Definitely, do it. You can never have too many "cards in your hand."

I am sure you are doing this but, tailor every application to match the internship posting & the company. Use their website ?About Us? etc, to check whatever BS they put up as Mission, Goals, Vision and so on.

Luck :thumbup:

Thanks! I just sent it off as this damn laptop keeps shutting down and I don't want it to be stuck in my email client for all of eternity if this damn thing finally kicks the bucket. Plus you were right. It could never hurt to have too many cards in my hand as it were.

I always tailor my applications to the company. It also helps to do a bit of research to find out if you really want to work for that company or not and you don't look like an idiot if they call you in for an interview.

[edit] I got a rep from jayhawk! Am I one of the special people now? :p

Last edited:
All I have to say is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYxgDO5bCI[/YOUTUBE]