Good Ep for a bad day

Misfit

Car(s)
Ford Probe
So, you've had a terrible day, the worst ever. What episode of TG do you put on to cheer yourself up?

My picks would be:
S05E06 How much Porsche can you get for ?1500
S07E04 Italian mid-engine supercars for less than ?10,000 challenge

Last edited:
Season 5, ep 8.
Ferrari 612 race to Verbier, car vs Bobsled, Old racers vs new racers, and Renault F1 on the track with Eddie Izzard.

Car darts, Reliant Robin Space Shuttle, Botswana.

Or just endlessly watching only the news segments and the bloopers.

Probably wouldn't want to watch the Volkswagen suicide commercial episode.....

Series 3, Episode 9. The Carol Vorderman interview is adorable.

Either the Polar Special
or
Series 4 episode 1.
First epic race with an epic car, the Aston Martin DB9!

Last edited:
I would prefer either [08x03] the amphibious car challenge or [13x02] where they bought cars on a youth budget. Especially when they arrived on the campside or the bit where they tried to arrive at their parents house in "complete silence" *for god sake* lol
Also quiet funny, the radio show segment on [08x02] as well as the two episodes wich you pointed out in your post.

I'd have to say, any of the Special Episodes. (Polar, Vietnam, South America)

'has communism ever made a good car' that was one of their greatest segments of all time :lol:

funny to see how much people differ on this subject! Usually i just pick blindfolded, sit back, and enjoy :D

I'll have to go with the Vietnam special. It always puts a smile on my face, no matter how down i get. :)

I would also play season 10 ep 2, the amphibious cars part 2. The sense of achievement and the way the presenters are nice to each other for most of it, really puts a smile on my face :).