Moose shot inside a nursery home

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Source (Warning, contains norwegian language!) Below is a quick translation of the story in the Norwegian local newspaper Hallingd?len:

Moose broke into a nursery home

The moose was shot dead after being locked in a patient's room.

The moose cow smashed a window and jumped through at ?l nursery and treatment home wednesday morning. It walked across the hallway and into the room of a petrified old woman who was rescued out before the staff locked the door.

The moose was standing in there while the wildlife authority and the police were called upon to shoot it. People were evacuated from the area and the moose was shot just before 10:45 am.

Audun Steinkjer from the wildlife authority was relieved when the moose was shot.
- You hit it well?
- Yes, I only had one shot to take this one, Steinkjer says.
- We're very happy nobody were injured when the moose broke in, says chief Odd Halvard Seterdal at ?l police departement.

The moose broke in through this window
Elgdrama016_jpg_61694l.jpg

Here it locked into annother room
Elgdrama012_jpg_61693l.jpg

Moose shot dead (spoilered for bloodyness)
_MG_0033_jpg_61695l.jpg

i guess that tomorrow they'll be eating moose steak :mrgreen:

why couldn't they just tranquilize it?

i guess that tomorrow they'll be eating moose steak :mrgreen:

why couldn't they just tranquilize it?
You answered your own question :p

Elks rule (and they're tasty!)

Quick! Get the moose out so we can film the nursing home murder scene for the next CSI. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quick! Get the moose out so we can film the nursing home murder scene for the next CSI. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

QFT

It's just begging for someone with awesome shop skills to replace the moose corpse and the shooter with a chalk outline and Horatio Caine!!!!

A m??se once bit my grandma...

I once watched my uncle shove his fist up the nostril of a moose we found dead by the side of the road. He wanted to see how cold it was and deduce how long it was dead. I do not want to know why. (I also do not remember all the goo on his fist when he removed it from the moose's nostril, but that, alas, cannot be helped.)

I once watched my uncle shove his fist up the nostril of a moose we found dead by the side of the road. He wanted to see how cold it was and deduce how long it was dead. I do not want to know why. (I also do not remember all the goo on his fist when he removed it from the moose's nostril, but that, alas, cannot be helped.)

Your uncle is a sick man.. :blink:
Just calling it how i see it..

Can I just say that the translation should be NURSING home? A nursery is where a baby sleeps.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/01/20/634179261.jpg

And if you think I'm joking I'm not, they are going to eat it, Audun Steinkjer says. As they should, it's delicious! I'm getting hungry from this elk talk.

Last edited:
A m??se once bit my grandma...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the m??se with the sharpened end of an interspace t??thbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m?vies: "The H?t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M?lars of Horst Nordfink".