Random Thoughts....

Working 6 days a week sucks balls....

But hey, at least I'm earning money. Hopefully I'll have saved up enough to start my flying lessons sometime next week and progress! :biggrin:

I can't believe exams start tomorrow, where does all the time fly?

Yesterday SUCKED.

Yay for PlayTrade. Morrissey compilations for 2 euro, 3 euro and 10 euro, the last of which is a 3CD singles boxset.

So day 3 of The Week From Hell started with a flat. Annoying, but easy enough to fix. Until one of the lugnuts broke off, that is.

Late to work, having the car towed to a repair shop, out a bunch of $$.

If I make it to Friday I will be seriously amazed.

I just saw the vids of Jude Law reciting a bit of Poker Face and of Christopher Walken as well, dear god did I lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5JwYOlgvY[/youtube]

Walken.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXnZZWO2Uq4[/youtube]

Jude Law.

Last edited:
Facebook Scrabble makes tedious editing so much more pleasant. Especially when said editing was done to the wrong document, because someone saved it under the wrong name.

If I didn't have a headache, everyone on FG would be able to hear the resounding thud of my *headdesk*.

Well I'm having a brilliant day!

I found out I have an incurable disease, don't worry its not gonna kill me but I am gonna be taking medication for the rest of my life.....NAAICE!
I also found out that both my travelling partners are forced to back out of our planned trip to Scotland this summer......so unless I can find someone else to go with its cancelled.....NAAICE!
And a co-worker of mine wrecked his truck probably meaning he is fired.....this means we loze a very valuable and fun to be around colleque, and the rest of us see their workload increase with 20%.....NAAICE!

This morning I overslept.....that should have given me the idea....

I hate feeling slightly nauseous to the point I don't know whether or not to eat something to sit in the bathroom.

I hate feeling slightly nauseous to the point I don't know whether or not to eat something to sit in the bathroom.

Yeah, personally I'd always rather just puke and feel better than feel slightly nauseous.

Yeah, personally I'd always rather just puke and feel better than feel slightly nauseous.

I was quite close to it. I figured it was mostly in my head though, I do feel better now after spending an hour not thinking about it. I went with a friend to our University's surplus sale. He bought a 4'x8' chalkboard for $5 :lol:

Fuck yes! Just got a call back from the job interview I went to last week. I GOT IT! No more goddamn retail work for me, no sir! *dances a jig*

Congrats! What will you be doing?
In/Outbound sales for the local Cable Company. Considering sales runs in the family (dad can sell a rock to a bum), I do believe I shall do quite well. Also, free internets and cable FTW.

Yesterday SUCKED.
[youtube]WlBiLNN1NhQ[/youtube]

Why? Tell us more.
I probably shouldn't post it. Just needed to get off my chest that things sucked.

Either way, I need a hug. :cry: