Anthony Bourdain

The release name is:
Anthony.Bourdain.No.Reservations.S07E03.HDTV.XviD-OMiCRON
I found it on
torrentbytes

...I'm sure its gonna be available elsewhere soon. The episode was good btw, as you'd expect of anything food related in France.

Last edited:
Bah, can't be bothered with a torrent at this point seeing as how I'm in prime throttling hours right now. Thanks for the info though.

I'd love to help you guys out but my upload speeds are pathetic. Even if I started to upload it, I'm sure there would be a torrent somewhere by the time it was finished.

Nah, don't worry about it, the Brittany episode is already up on youtube.

Yeah, I can't find it anywhere.

While this weeks episode hasn't been released, I just found this:

Anthony.Bourdain.No.Reservations.S06E04.Prague.HDTV.XviD-OMiCRON.avi at tvtorrents.com

:)

So I watched Prague yesterday. It was okey, felt kinda flat. Not much else too it apart from unhuman amounts of pork and beer.

Grabbed Hudson Valley today, after great amazement of it being available so quickly compared to last week. It was slightly reminiscent of the Montana episode last season, which we all agreed wasn't a great episode. The best bit of the whole episode is near the end. You'll understand what I mean when you watch it yourself.

Any fans actually eaten at Les Halles?

Yes i've seen the TV ep where he was working as a line cook again in his old restaurant, yes i've read the yelp reviews, but I want to hear what NY area forum members think of the place? Food any good? Overhyped crap? Full of nothing but annoying No Reservations fans who create waits for a table hours long? Are the fries there really that good?

3001057-Brasserie_Les_Halles_downtown-New_York_City.jpg

oh yeah btw i know its a chain too, so ppl who have tried the DC, or Tokyo ones feel free to chime in as well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8hJ7NH7BBQ[/YOUTUBE]

not sure if this is awesome or jumping the shark... i am leaning towards awesome....

Any fans actually eaten at Les Halles?

Yes i've seen the TV ep where he was working as a line cook again in his old restaurant, yes i've read the yelp reviews, but I want to hear what NY area forum members think of the place? Food any good? Overhyped crap? Full of nothing but annoying No Reservations fans who create waits for a table hours long? Are the fries there really that good?

3001057-Brasserie_Les_Halles_downtown-New_York_City.jpg

oh yeah btw i know its a chain too, so ppl who have tried the DC, or Tokyo ones feel free to chime in as well.

Les Halles is great and their fries really are one of the best I had. My favorite thing to to over the summer was to get breakfast there before class. I would definitely visit there if you come to New York.

He's going back to China!!! Can't wait!

Manchuria (Northeastern China with bits of Mongolia and Russia).

So donkey guts with lots of mountain views? I can imagine the episode already.