Alphabetical Conversation

Poo is pretty versatile!

Quite a turn in the conversation, wouldn't you say?

Really, can't we talk about something that is less disgusting.

Sugar and spice and all things nice, puppies and kittens and packages tied up with string...

These are a few of my favourite things

Unanimously cheesecake though!

Very much so. Cheesecake>>>Everytghing else.

Xylophagans would disagree, they prefer to bore wood than eat chocolate cake

Yes, but that is boring.

Zzzzzzzz.... see? You all made me fall asleep!

acousticophobia is a morbid fear of sound, including your own voice.

Bet that would make for an interesting if you went out with someone who had it. "Hi, I'm-"

"Arrggh!" *dates runs and cowers in a corner covering their ears whispering.* "Make it stop, please."

"What the hell just happened there?

Last edited:
Cowering perhaps, but not whispering as they would fear their own voice as well.

Dead or alive you're coming with me. (Cookie for whoever gets the reference and no using google to figure it out either, that's cheating.)

Effing hell, I can hear the line in my head, voice and everything. I want to say it's a western, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Fo sho, sounds like something Clint Eastwood would come out with, don't it. (It wasn't any of his lines in anything BTW, just to let you know.)

Goddamn it, get out of my head. Eastwood was my first guess, but the voice doesn't fit. It's american, it's a male voice,.... movie in the last 15 years?

Hehehe, am trying to not give anything away, but fair question. No this movie is a much older.

EDIT: I missed a letter, my bad, now conforming to the formula.

Last edited:
H before I in the alphabet......

And this is now officially driving me nuts. I found the song where the sound bite is, and have listened to it, ooooh maybe 1000 times....