[F3TA] Round 6 Discussion

Yes they will be fine. If you have a look at my example photos on the rules page you'll see that's how I took them. :)

Cool, i did read the rules but just wanted to make sure ;)

I love the idea of these TAs, wish i got into sooner.

This will be a tough one, I'm at 1.33.xx with a Focus RS with 463 HP and 621 NM of torque :).

BTW, the 2007 Seat Leon Supercup already has slicks right? So it shouldn't be used here, I assume.

focusrs.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, the 2007 Seat Leon Supercup already has slicks right? So it shouldn't be used here, I assume.

I assumed the same. Sadly only just after spending the cash to get it up to 600 performance points <_<

Anyway, I'm at low 1:30s now, and yesterday came up with new definition of madness: A Ford Fiesta, fitted with the Ford RS200 engine (good for over 500bhp) which tips the scales at under 900kg. That bloody thing was completely undriveable, there was wheelspin on fourth gear.

Yeah, that's the first car I looked at but it's disallowed. I did some laps over the weekend in my Scirroco, and pulled a 1:30 something. Took me about 14 laps to get a clean one.

Ok , i think my 07 Type R has gave everything it can , i think i?m gonna try the Focus RS

Edit: Bah , thr Focus its crap ......

Last edited:
I have a strange request. I haven't really been able to participate much due to work/girlfriend but I'm really interested to see what my tune is capable of for this particular event, and if anyone would be willing to drive it I would appreciate it. I just want to see what times it's capable of. If anyone's interested let me know.

I have a strange request. I haven't really been able to participate much due to work/girlfriend but I'm really interested to see what my tune is capable of for this particular event, and if anyone would be willing to drive it I would appreciate it. I just want to see what times it's capable of. If anyone's interested let me know.

I'll drive it for ya. I'm not the best (or even a decent) tuner but I can drive the wheels off something.

My GT is same as my username.

Baaah, I suck at FWD, or tuning or upgrading cars or all of the above. I'm trying now a Fiesta with a Focus ST engine, and can't get below 1.33. Going to give Scirocco a try now.

Ok , i already have a time i wanna submit , and it is on the ONLINE leaderboards , what do i do ?

If you go to the Leaderboard and sign in, your time will be show at the bottom of the list for each track/class combination. Please send me the screenshot of that. For example, my time for the last round on the leadboard.

4Pqtx.jpg

Last edited:
Ok , time submitted :p

I don?t expect to win this time as i didn?t have the time to set up the car ... my time was done with a stock setup...

Last edited:
Well I have 2 entries now and I'm seeing a possible pattern emerging here. I'm not going to tell you what it is, of course. :shifty:

Nope, deadline's correct and it's still open for entries, it's just something about the 2 entries I have that is the same and cause me to think that there may be others like them. ;)

Oh yeah, that. :lol:

I forgot to change that when I copied and pasted from the last round. Oops. Deadline in red is the correct one. :)

Well I have 2 entries now and I'm seeing a possible pattern emerging here. I'm not going to tell you what it is, of course. :shifty:

All FWD :lol: ?

(Ok , i actually know what it is , can i reveal it :D ?)

Last edited:
I'll drive it for ya. I'm not the best (or even a decent) tuner but I can drive the wheels off something.

My GT is same as my username.

Sent the tune over to you, I managed a 1:30.3 during tuning sessions so it should be pretty quick.

I just thought of something.... In all my round?s with 2WD cars , i was faster with the stock setup , than with my own setup :lol:

I'm somewhere in the mid 1.29's, not sure how I can really improve upon that time.