• Lotus F1 Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMW Sauber F1

• Stefan GP (*)

• Total voters
I don't see a poll. :p

McLaren, assuming they get their act together...I have a feeling Massa and Alonso will spend quite some time driving into eachother...

The team that has the bast pair - Ferrari. Mclaren could win, but Button, i think, will be as useful as Kovalainen. In Constructors i reckon Merc, RB and McLaren will fight for second.

USF1 because I'm a fanboi.

I'd love it to be RBR, but my money's on Alonso in the Ferrari, with Massa picking up plenty of silvers. I'd be absolutely shocked if Ferrari haven't got their shit together with the F10 (some tribute the F60 was, eh?) and Alonso/Massa is at least as good a combo as any other on the grid.

I'd be happy with RBR or USF1. I route for the little guys.

It's safe to say that Ferrari will most probably wrap up the constructors championship this year, even though I want Mercedes or RedBull to win.....

This is how I see it:

Alonso can score points regardless of the car's performance. Whereas Massa can pretty much consolidate the championship with more consistent race finishes.

McLaren and Mercedes will have absolutely no chance if they struggle with grip. Both Button and Rosberg are mediocre at best when driving a rubbish car.

I want RedBull to do well. Both the team and the drivers.
But honestly I think MacLaren will win constructors.

I love your inclusion of Stefan GP. :lol:

The more I think about it...if they're using Toyota's stuff...

"Throttle jammed open! Oh schei--"

</jokethat'sprobablybeenmadeazilliontimesbynow>

Last edited:
Dude stop. Even I'm getting irritated by you spelling McLaren as "MacLaren" in all the F1 threads.

Thank you. It's killing me as well...;)

MacLaren:

black_maclaren_leather.jpg

McLaren:

mclaren5_1568600c.jpg

Two very different things...

Last edited:
^I'd just like to say that both have 4 wheels and are single seaters.

Source of propulsion also comes from behind, aka "vroom vroom from the back" too. :p

I'm really seeing a vast plain of similarities here :p

Thank you. It's killing me as well...;)

MacLaren:
black_maclaren_leather.jpg

McLaren:
mclaren5_1568600c.jpg

Two very different things...

I beg to differ, - both are specialized means of transportation with four wheels, a lot of carbon fiber and aluminum with an extremely cramped sitting arrangement for one small'ish person. There's enough room in both to place a decent sized drink bottle. As it turns out both can kill ya quite easily, so they're almost identical in my book.

If anything the MacLaren is much less chauvinistic as it can be operated and seated by both males and females and it's more efficient in the rain, as it handles much better and is in fact a convertible.

Last edited:
...I realized this would happen about 2 second after I posted it... :lol:

We will see once the racing starts wich one is aerodynamically more efficient.
Both are as light as possible so I don't think there's much difference in weight. The MacLaren though has a more enviromentally friendly propulsion system... F1 is trying to be more "green" afterall.

Last edited: