Random Thoughts....

I just watched the live-from-San Francisco Conan O'Brian from May 4th 2007 with musical guest Tom Waits. I highly recommend it.

I've come up with a new great +rep comment. People, start posting rep worthy things!

I :heart: MG?

lulz

Today there was a bad thunderstorm etc, kept shutting power on and off.
I had my 360 on.

I went outside, came back 3 minutes or so later and it had:....

THE RED RINGS of DEATH!!!!

My heart sunk real low, simply because it would take me ages to afford a new one. But I remembered something, sometimes power outages do that so just unplug the power converter.

So I unplugged it, plugged it back up and...

It works!

I was so relieved, my 360 is like Jesus (or zombies), it came back from the dead! woo..

[/coolstorybro]

Cabin fever is not cool.

On the other hand, my dad taught me how to start a fire with some steel wool, a 9volt battery, and a little lighter fluid - how cool is that? :)

^ If you use the right kind of steel wool, you don't need the lighter fluid.

We were going to play with some other types - but then my mom declared that we would burn the house down and we had to stop. In our defense, we were doing all of this in the fireplace.

I think I got a job. I'd be more excited but I'm sick, slept maybe an half-hour and have to wait up until this damn delivery man comes with this package.

But yay, money.

Arrgh. I wanted snow. It apparently snowed elsewhere in Texas. But do I ever get my %^*#in' snow day? No.

I'm now convinced that if I went to Colorado to play in the snow at a ski resort, they'd have a weekend of freakishly warm weather that'd melt it all the entire time I'm there. :mad:

I think i am now enrolled into uni.
Yay! Congrats.
I've come up with a new great +rep comment. People, start posting rep worthy things!
BoFz.jpg

i can haz raep plz?

Last edited:
I'm now convinced that if I went to Colorado to play in the snow at a ski resort, they'd have a weekend of freakishly warm weather that'd melt it all the entire time I'm there. :mad:

That is not out of the realm of possibilities. It's an El Ni?o year so the typical Colorado resorts have been getting some below average snowfall. So if you want snow hit the resorts in southern Colorado or Northern New Mexico....this concludes the FinalGear ski report...:D

I think I've angered the snow day gods. Even my mom got some darn snow! Grr.

Am I the only person who cried while watching Repo: the Genetic Opera?

Everyone want rape! Delicious rape!

Doesn't the creator of the 40 pound rape box tends to frequent FG?

Earthquake in my area; I live in Aurora, about 25 miles from the epicenter.

Aurora! Isn't Wayne Campbell from Aurora?

Party on!

While you two have got uni enrollment and mice, I've got thunder and lightning.
...and you are semi-quoting "Bohemian Rhapsody". I think i know what i'll watch tonight.

Not haveing a credit card is very bad for your credit score. If you don't have a credit card you will really strugle to get much over a 700 FICO and are basically locked out of the Tier 0 and super Tier range that is 750 plus for most lenders.

Good thing credit cards are completely exotic over here in germany so they won't affect your score.

My eye is throbbing. It's not painful, just extremely annoying. It's been doing this a lot for the past few days.

Occasionally I'll get a similar muscle spasm in my leg or arm. A small muscle will just twitch repeatedly for no apparent reason.... sometimes I can even see it through the skin.

..... and it's gone away :?

I get those muscle twitches too, in my eye and leg. They're weird.

Working 7:30am to 6pm today....argh.

So do I, it's weird at times, glad to know it's somewhat normal.

I don't think I'll ever actually graduate. Ever. I'll be 96, here as a 79th-year senior, still failing things and with no idea what I actually want to do when I get out. The only thing I've seemed to accomplish here is drive everyone away*.

Oh joy! It's one of those days.

*Except the puffalumps. That's right...I'll be the world's oldest college student and the only friends I'll have left to talk to are stuffed animals (because stuffed animals never graduate and I'm too much of a socially awkward doofus to go and meet new people). I hate my life.

Last edited:
The muscle twitches is just something to do with having a tired body and the electrical discharge at synapses mess about or something :) its nothing serious but it is strange, it feels like a little jolt of electric nearly(well thats what it is i guess)