Carbage

I just stumbled upon something that has literally left me at a loss for words...
The guy's nickname "poppikamatuning" basically means something like "sound system tuning"...

This is true carbage. He even emphasizes on being different or something. Kinda shocked at the (lack of) taste of these people.. :blink:

^ My eyes hurt just looking at the pic. I can't imagine how irritating it must be to drive behind that IRL. :blink:

i struggle to accept that this would even be LEGAL :blink: i mean it's outright dangerous imo. oh well... nothing a little night-time chainsaw-action wouldn't fix :cool:
but then again... not all governments are as obsessive with regulation as us germans :lol:

From the blurred plates and plates of other cars, I can tell that it's a Malaysian car, where there's almost "no laws" in car modifications. And even if caught, the owner is just a small bribe away from being let off scot free :p

IMG_0692.jpg

And yes, this rear end did come from the factory as an option.

what the? whats that platformthing supposed to be anyway? are those antennas? and a factory option? how many did they sell? 1.5? :blink::blink::?:?

what the? whats that platformthing supposed to be anyway? are those antennas? and a factory option? how many did they sell? 1.5? :blink::blink::?:?

It's called the Continental Kit and the name comes from the 1939 Lincoln Continental. Aside from the styling gone too far with the extra hood ornaments back there, you could sit on them as a bench if you wanted.

ow god......entering 'continental kit' in google puts you in word of ruined classic automobiles.....

this caddy is just :? ...... I'm lost for words here....

bud%20ward%20auction%202.jpg

ow god......entering 'continental kit' in google puts you in word of ruined classic automobiles.....

this caddy is just :? ...... I'm lost for words here....

bud%20ward%20auction%202.jpg

You say that, but we're from a country where a cross country road trip can be literally 3000 miles. You need the trunk space and a spare tire, so the only logical place for it would be outside the trunk. Now, I'll agree some of the implementations of them aren't the prettiest, but that's just because we aren't in the 50's/60's any more :lol:

You say that, but we're from a country where a cross country road trip can be literally 3000 miles. You need the trunk space and a spare tire, so the only logical place for it would be outside the trunk. Now, I'll agree some of the implementations of them aren't the prettiest, but that's just because we aren't in the 50's/60's any more :lol:

I agree on the need for space, I'm a huge fan of more is better myself ..... but you can fit 4 bodies in the trunk of one of those Caddies, I'm sure the spare wheel can squeeze in aswell ;)

As for the need for space.....over here people squeeze 5 people + luggage for 2 weeks into what for you would be a mini-minivan and set off on a 'relaxing' trip to spain (1500km) in their 'practical' cars witch they bought especialy 'because it has lots of space'......where would that be exactly? :mrgreen: that's just plain massochism :blink:

Buick with a class IV hitch.

Attachments

• Classy.jpg
    Classy.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 56
http://img29.imageshack.**/img29/6962/photo0025sj.jpg

WTF? Is that a vinyl roof/back window?

Looks like it could possibly be canvas of some sort. Look at the wrinkles on the sunroof. Might be one of those "custom" folding canvas sunroofs.