Alphabetical Conversation

I remember. "Hey, this is my tent!"

Just thinking now about all the stuff they did out there, good times. :lol:

Know what you mean. I think it could be time for ........................ horse feeding! Damn

Later. :wave:

Me back! The street lights aren't working. Very funky. And my shed has water in it. Luckily everything is on pallets.

Nice, at least you don't have to worry about the feed getting wet and ruined.

Oh definately. Particularly when a bale of hay is $22, and there are ten bales there at present.

Pretty interesting since I used to work in a place that sold a lot of horse feed, can't remember what their prices on hay was though.

Quite interesting history you've had. Not to mention that I have never... :blush:

Really, well I'd be up for trying virtually any of those locations I haven't had sex in. :wicked:

So, which ones are off the list?

That's an interesting question, I'll take a look an decide.

Underwater in scuba gear isn't on the list....

Very interesting, would certainly be worth trying.

Would have to be careful, can't get a lot of momentum up in water, and wouldn't want to lose air...

Xactly makes it more interesting.

You know anyone who may have done it? (I have a friend who used to be a scuba instructor, I might just have to ask her)

Zen master insight is needed, we'd have to learn some breathing control techniques to prevent ourselves from drowning.

And giving ourselves the bends

Bends does NOT sound like appropriate post-coital bliss. Stick to the shallows. Also, can I join? ;)