The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I like this ikea/car one better:
small_ikea%20volvo.jpg

She had probably just finished using her phone to take a photo of the baby and is checking how it turned out.

Twitter or facebook status updates.

I myself think it is a right and duty of every citizen who lives in a democracy to protest taxation, reasonable or not. Without protests, without voices of dissent to protest the ruling party, a democracy may become a benevolent dictatorship. It's the whole "give them an inch and they will take a mile" point of view. Never trust ANY government to do what is best for you, only you can do that.
Well, never trust a government, period.

I myself think it is a right and duty of every citizen who lives in a democracy to protest taxation, reasonable or not. Without protests, without voices of dissent to protest the ruling party, a democracy may become a benevolent dictatorship. It's the whole "give them an inch and they will take a mile" point of view. Never trust ANY government to do what is best for you, only you can do that.
Well, never trust a government, period.

When your government isn't corrupt tax money actually gets spent on the country and doesn't go straight to politicians' coffers. Socialsm ftw, taxes make the country better. :banana:

edit: and to make up for that unfunneh, some lolwut:

18477_500sq.jpg

7914_full.jpg

18462_500sq.jpg

18437_500sq.jpg

Last edited:
Does this help?

Attachments

• kiwi.jpg
    kiwi.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 61
someone has a weak stumach.. love the peeled creatures... remindes me of M.C. Eschers surreal work, like Humanity

http://img99.imageshack.**/img99/8743/mcescherhumanity.jpg