Jalopnik: Nissan Juke: Proof Nissan Isn't Even Trying Any More

Must resist urge to rep-nuke...

Nissan juke it.

You guys are looking at it all wrong. People with no sense of taste buy these cars. Why would Nissan go to the trouble of making a pretty car, if it's wasted on someone who doesn't care.

Plenty of orange women with massive frog-eyed sunglasses will eat these right up.

That implies making a decent looking car is harder than making an ugly one. Having people get sick in your showroom when they see your car can't be good for business.

That implies making a decent looking car is harder than making an ugly one. Having people get sick in your showroom when they see your car can't be good for business.

That's the point, it's like fashion accessories for women. They don't look at it, just buy it because it's the new thing.

These kinds of vehicle's are pretty much irrelevant to enthusiasts. and just about everyone who needs a vehicle.

I'll just pretend they don't exist so I don't have to think about them for now.

The first one of those I see on the streets I will kill with fire, literaly!

I don't care if I go to jail, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do......

The first one of those I see on the streets I will kill with fire, literaly!

I don't care if I go to jail, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do......

I'll bring a blowtorch! :D:lol:

Actually, that old Nissan is a pretty interesting find. At least I can see where the designers may have found inspiration.