Lens Flair

But there is no noise here is it?
Panorama_IV_by_TDUFreak.jpg

To quote Dave from James' video about making an 1:1 airfix model of a Spit:

Errr...

It's 900x348px, would be astounding if we saw much noise..

Ok, if someone is really very bored and he wants to kill his interenet with a massive image he can look here. Afterwards you can say you were so bored you actually killed your time to look for dust on another guy's sensor. :cool:

Could have made more effort in stitching it together, though. :p Left of the sun, check the tree line. ;)

Noise shmoise, that's gorgeous! :eek:
Could have made more effort in stitching it together, though. :p Left of the sun, check the tree line. ;)
I'm no good at stitching panoramas, I just let PS do its job on "auto". I'll have to learn it sometime but because I don't shoot pano too often that can wait.

No, no you don't have to learn it. You will never be able to do a cylindrical projection like a computer can. Either take the pictures better ( :p ) or just repair the little bits that get screwed up.

I hate dogs. But I love this dalmatian, even if it was a wee bit barky.

dalmantiner-1.jpg

Im back from my trip to Japan. Here's a little teaser.. I will probably open a thread for the others, as soon as i have processed them..

789745806_m7MWJ-O.jpg

Is that Taniguchi?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alok/2010/02/14/DSC_8119.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, although the levels could do with a bit of tweaking. You're missing blacks.

Last edited: