Random Thoughts....

So I helped one of my girlfriends fix her computer after downloading facebook viruses (which then tried to message themselves to me over MSN) a week ago and today I got a new "IS DIS UR PICTURE!?? http://fake-facebook.withviruses.com/my@email.adress.JPG.exe" message from her.

I think instead of helping her I should punch her in the face.

Or punt in the cu...

I just finished studying and deriving differential equations which I had been doing for 12 hours straight now... it went really well but my only thoughts that are remaining right now are like this

:hmm: . :shock2: . :-? . :blowup:

I need a vacation :sad:

Well what do you know, I took a hot shower, an antihistamine and watched Amelie in good company while drinking tea, and my ear problem is good as gone. Weird, that.

Learned something new today...I didn't realize that their was a US Congresswoman who voted against declaring war on Japan following the bombing of Pearl Harbor, she also voted against declaring war on Germany during WWI.

I am now fully registered for my lectures and tutorials at uni. Unfortunatly i missed out getting a tuesday time for one tutorial which means i now have uni for 2 hours on tuesdays and wednesdays and not 4 hours on tuesdays :(.

Learned something new today...I didn't realize that their was a US Congresswoman who voted against declaring war on Japan following the bombing of Pearl Harbor, she also voted against declaring war on Germany during WWI.

Yup, Jeannette Rankin from Montana, the spiritual mother of the damn hippie.

Filled out my taxes today and managed to use my tuition payment to get my deductions to the point I don't owe anything. I feel accomplished.

Yup, Jeannette Rankin from Montana, the spiritual mother of the damn hippie.

I would have voted no against both wars also, and I am as right wing as you can get. Well, minus the whole religion in government thing.
War is a horrible, senseless act upon your fellow human; to do everything possible to avoid it is a more favorable approach.

I had this sociology teacher babbling on and on about how Honduran dairy products are popular in Texas. So naturally, i had to confirm it with our resident random thought regular and puffalump lover, ninjacoco.

Are honduran dairy products actually popular over there?

I actually don't know where a lot of our dairy stuff really comes from. I guess it's possible that it's from Honduras?

I tend to buy the organic milk because it lasts way longer, though, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

I had this sociology teacher babbling on and on about how Honduran dairy products are popular in Texas. So naturally, i had to confirm it with our resident random thought regular and puffalump lover, ninjacoco.

Are honduran dairy products actually popular over there?

Does Honduras have a niche dairy specialty, like Wisconsin for cheese?

The famous honduran bullcheese!

Ice blocking is fun! :thumbsup:

It's the best thing to do when it's mid-70s for a good week and need a little bit of cooling down :whistle:

Does Honduras have a niche dairy specialty, like Wisconsin for cheese?

Not really, We do pretty much anything possible with dairy and then export it

QUICK HONDURAN FACT: Honduras exports bananas. However we are so unbelievably stupid that we import back said bananas to sell them.

The famous honduran bullcheese!

:lmao: