What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

It also happens with Ministry's "Psalm 69."

For me, it's Skinny Puppy's "The Process" even though it's not really indicative of the rest of the band's work. People just seem to like to forever-borrow it. :think:

20091213180620.jpg

640GB of awesome

+

51zXueh98xL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

+

Image.po

+

2007118125421917.jpg

+

momaxcarcharger.jpg

+

touch-hd-2-car-kit-e1.gif

And all this costs way less than what you'd think it should.

^$200 AUD all up. The HD was on special to boot.

Bought these today in H4 flavor for my beloved Echo:

ZhapalangPhilipsCrystalVision4300K.jpg

Now I just need to figure out how to fit the fucken things when I get back home.

I :heart: shopping in HK. Its why I always come back with so much useless crap.

Language isn't that much of a problem. Most people in HK can understand, if not speak, english.

Negotiating would be the harder bit since most of them will try and "rip you off", so to speak, if you appear to be foreign.

My parcel just arrived in the mail! I love it when that happens! :thumbsup:

Here it is in parcel form:

And here it is in its awesome form!

One of the boxes got a little smushed but the bottle inside is fine so that's all good. Part of me is sad that they don't use the old glass bottle anymore but I guess it is more practical to use plastic. I mean, a glass bottle surely would have smashed in transit. Anyway this stuff is impossible to find here in Australia. I don't even think it's sold here at all for some insane reason. But now I know where I can get it promptly and for a reasonably reasonable price.:cool:

I got a cherry limeade slushie from Sonic. :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2010/02/18/_ICE8442.jpg

XD

It arrived in a box that would easily fit 8 of these.

2005 Infiniti FX 35 Black on Black
Sorry for sucky pic its from the ad

Attachments

• fx.jpg
    fx.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 55