Random Thoughts....

I saw something a couple of years ago about a team of scientists running computers across the world doing various calculations and obtaining strong variations in the results right before calamities/important events? Anybody have an idea?

Haha, "lolbajs" is all over yourworldoftext.com right now. I guess that means Karoug's found it?

I know I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but this gives me faith that I'm not as dumb as I sometimes think I am. Most of those people should just not breed.

You should try doing tech support, I have had everything from threats to call the "local news" to lawsuits to riots because someone's $20 phone app stopped working :lol:

Fear the monster sandwich!

34fe29y.jpg

You don't eat the monster sandwich, it eats you.

It looks like that sandwich has already been eaten by someone.

I think the sandwich looks sad..."Nobody is gonna eat me...because I'm not even a real sandwich". I hear he later jumped to his death.

Firefox, when I click the link it gets unresponsive but then loads it fine.

How much memory do you have?
Is it streaming online?
Is it streaming online?

Streeeeeeeeeaming radio.

Last edited:
The organization, Freedom from Religion Foundation, is encouraging its supporters to boycott the stamp on the grounds that postal stamps cannot honor ?individuals whose principal achievements are associated with religious undertakings,?

I assume you mean MLK junior. The civil rights stuff is not entwined with that he was a minister. What did she do? Give people a decent place to die and spread the plague of christianity. Even though I've never heard of them before I support the Freedom From Religion Foundation.

/asshole

*Wanders around the thread offering Spicy Parsnip Soup to anyone who wants some*

Yes, would you like some? I've decided it's my favourite soup.