Vote on VIP gift cars

Ferrari_Freak

Car(s)
Specialized Allez Elite :)
T10 has started weekly polls between 2 iconic cars. The winner will then be sent out to all the VIPs. Sounds like a great idea, especially if the cars are going to be as expensive as the ones this week.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/VIP_Gift_Battle.aspx

Currently the Ferrari has 55% of the vote. Remember to vote Ferrari as it costs a lot more than the Ford!

I can't decide between those two.

In my opinion, the Ferrari is much nicer to drive. The Ford is geared too tall.

I voted for the Ferrari. I had one in FM2 and used it to steamroller my way through the top end of the career mode. I haven't had anywhere near enough credits though to afford it in the new game.

Ferrari for me, I'll never save up enough credits for one..

Currently the Ferrari has 55% of the vote. Remember to vote Ferrari as it costs a lot more than the Ford!

Turn10 said:
Now in order to keep these polls about the cars and not about the sell-back value, each car featured in our polls will have a set sell-back value in order to avoid skewing the results

VIP?

does this mean i cant have one? (i just bought the cheapest copy of FM3 available)

Turn10Studios said:
All VIP gifts are going out this Friday. You can only resell these cars back to the game for 100 credits so it's not about the money!

Still , i prefer the Fezza :D

Turn10 said:
Now in order to keep these polls about the cars and not about the sell-back value, each car featured in our polls will have a set sell-back value in order to avoid skewing the results

That might be true, but the initial buying value of the Ferrari is much higher than that of the GT40. I think the P4 is 11mil while the GT40 is 1.5, not sure. But whatever the case is, the GT40 is a car that you can save up for and buy. It's a lot harder to do that for the Ferrari which is why I said you should vote for it.

New Batlle :D

Lambo vs Zonda

Vote for Zonda :p , lambos are so vulgar now :D

Yeah I also voted for the Lambo. I already bought one in my career, but it just drives so much better than the Zonda. Voting is pretty close though.

VIP?

does this mean i cant have one? (i just bought the cheapest copy of FM3 available)

I guess T10 was listening. Everyone with the regular version can now buy the VIP membership off the marketplace for 800M$ points.

:lol: I already bought both of those cars. They aren't even very expensive.

Nooo, my xbox live gold expired yesterday and I can't receive any of the gift cars now.

This week VIP Battle cars are Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR vs. 2006 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F430GT................................

Cars that can be obtained leveling in Career....
Could still sell them off I guess.

Last edited: