TopGear on Facebook - Almost 1.6 million fans

D

D-Fence

So TopGear on Facetubebook is almost at 1.6 million fans and looking for some more to make the 1.6 million mark....so I thought....why not call all the Top Gear subforum people to follow TopGear:

http://www.facebook.com/topgear

More followers also maybe (!) help against any ideas of cancelling it.

To raise the pink username's interest:

I heard, somewhere on that page, there is a nude pic of James May and Richard Hammond hidden.

Pfft. No view of Stig's other "helmet?" :lol:

Facebook: I am disappoint.

< already a fan, fwiw

Last edited:
More followers also maybe (!) help against any ideas of cancelling it.

No. No amount of followers on any facebook group have ever contributed to anything of any significance ever.

But good to see that the TG group has a large number of followers. :)

So TopGear on Facetubebook is almost at 1.6 million fans and looking for some more to make the 1.6 million mark....so I thought....why not call all the Top Gear subforum people to follow TopGear:

No. Because I have a life. And standards.<g>

i was a member of this group until i finally had enough of the comments of people in the group. there's only so many times i can take people posting "who's the stig?" or "why is top gear so rubbish?" even more so is the posts that top gear makes, the amount of times i see someone making comments like 'first' even thought they're about halfway down the page.
if it was for serious fans it'd be alright. but that group is just filled with fanboys who spend more time obsessing over their facebook accounts than actually going outside and having a life.
Final Gear does a far better job of providing news and information about Top Gear without it being populated by the obsessed lunatic fringe element... well, most of the time.

i was a member of this group until i finally had enough of the comments of people in the group. there's only so many times i can take people posting "who's the stig?" or "why is top gear so rubbish?" even more so is the posts that top gear makes, the amount of times i see someone making comments like 'first' even thought they're about halfway down the page.
if it was for serious fans it'd be alright. but that group is just filled with fanboys who spend more time obsessing over their facebook accounts than actually going outside and having a life.
Final Gear does a far better job of providing news and information about Top Gear without it being populated by the obsessed lunatic fringe element... well, most of the time.

Nothing that's ever been done on facebook has ever had any significance to anyone about anything ever....., simply ignore :p

I'm trying to decide if I like or disslike the quite heavy spaming that top gear on facebook does... it's like 2 or 3 postings per day... isn't it?

yeah but I click about a third or a bit more of the links they post.... so I'm not sure if it's bad... they're just quite numerous... like 4 a day or something on avarage...