Random Thoughts....

Won't work BlaRo is a rep receiving beast. He'll have another million by the end of this second.

Damn you BlaRo and your entertaining posts. :shakefist:

You need a class one high security shredder. Those things eat everything, and the one I used to use was damn fast. Nothing but dust left at the end though. Not good for the local pet shop, since we used to take the shredded paper to them to be used as bedding.

I am now a BARCEFACE!!!!! (albeit with ceramic braces on top). They feel so weird and I'm already putting copious amounts of wax over certain brackets. Had to have a total of 8 metal bands on my teeth too (1 on each second last and last tooth) and one of them is jagged and catching my tongue at times. This is going to be interesting....

Also interesting is how much shit I'm gonna be in tomorrow, haven't done a bit of uni work yet and have to have a tonne done by tomorrow- eep! D:

I am now a BRACEFACE!!!!! (albeit with ceramic braces on top). They feel so weird and I'm already putting copious amounts of wax over certain brackets. Had to have a total of 8 metal bands on my teeth too (1 on each second last and last tooth) and one of them is jagged and catching my tongue at times. This is going to be interesting....

Also interesting is how much shit I'm gonna be in tomorrow, haven't done a bit of uni work yet and have to have a tonne done by tomorrow- eep! D:

Last edited:
*Braceface :p

EDIT: Late homework, that's the spirit :D

Yeah, finally fixed that. Oops :lol:

And I haven't started any of my homework yet- I have reading and tute qu's to do for tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday plus a multi-choice online test. Haven't done any yet. Will start soon though! (Hopefully...)

Traintracks! Lulz.

Will have to post pics soon, but you can barely see the ceramic ones, they are really great. Loving them, except for the constant grabbing of my gums, cheeks and tongue :( And my tetth felling weird. And my top lip not fitting over my teeth anymore. Ok, I'm not a big fan of them. But they are better than being a full-on metal mouth :D

Brydie, if you have a big day tomorrow you may want to take a single ibuprofen tablet (I think you call it neurofen?) before you go to bed and as needed tomorrow. It's not really painful, but you'll be pretty sore and cranky when you wake up.

Also, put that wax on the pokey band!

<--- Had braces for about a million and a half years

Ahh well, I was there once as well. Had them on for 18 months to correct an overbite. Worst period of my life. Can't drink Coke, eat hard biscuits, whole apples, carrots, or whatever. Well, not supposed to anyway. I still only broke one mount and had no cleaning/decay issues. Then they go and tighten them every so often and the pain when you'd accidently knock your teeth together was immense! The issues you describe ought to fade after a bit though, you'll get used to them (sorta). Might have to stick to soup for a day or so though :p

Looks like at the rate I am going, doing some quick maths, this will take me thirteen days to shred all the papers.

call in a shredder truck

Just found a free Game Boy Pocket with Pokemon Red in it. :dance:

Ahh well, I was there once as well. Had them on for 18 months to correct an overbite. Worst period of my life. Can't drink Coke, eat hard biscuits, whole apples, carrots, or whatever. Well, not supposed to anyway. I still only broke one mount and had no cleaning/decay issues. Then they go and tighten them every so often and the pain when you'd accidently knock your teeth together was immense! The issues you describe ought to fade after a bit though, you'll get used to them (sorta). Might have to stick to soup for a day or so though :p

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to this at all. I have a massive sweet tooth and love Coke and minites and Mars Bars and nearly everything else that is banned. But because my parents are paying so much for all of it, I'm going to really stick to the rules (may sneak a can of coke once every couple of months, although they told me I could have soft drinks for special occasions!) and make sure I don't do anything to prolong the misery of it all. And yep, good guess, I'm having soup for lunch! :)

Sister had her birthday party yesterday. I ended up sleeping in late and when I woke up it took me forever to get out of bed 'cause my back seized up something fierce as I spent the whole night & previous day on my feet for hours. :(

Gonna go and try and sort the kitchen out *groans* and maybe snag two or three left over cupcakes for a snack.

Last edited:
2 days without coffee has made me realize just how much I am hooked on it.