Random Thoughts....

Spring break has officially started! :D

Only homework assignment is from economics professor who told the class we must go though the Panama Canal over break. :p

The amount of air entering through my closed window is such that I can feel a draft, 5 feet away.

Unfortunately, unlike Spectre, I do not keep guns in my car :p

I can't even remember all the times I took my mothers' truck to high school only to forget she kept a pistol or two in there. :lol:

OH GOD NO NOW NOT ONLY HAS THAT GAME INFECTED MY LARPS IT HAS INFECTED FINALGEAR AS WELL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs screaming*

Why on Earth does GTA IV slow my PC down so much after I've turned to damn game off? Its bad enough it doesn't run great either but why lag after its gone?!

Also, my PC's mouse has taken to double clicking at random, all my mice do this. I have a cupboard with 3 computer mice in it that all have this same problem. <_<

I declare Lady Gaga's newest music video the most absurd music video ever. Starring Beyonce and the PussyWagon.

If you can bother to watch all of it... it's just ridiculous. :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]GQ95z6ywcBY[/YOUTUBE]

^ :blink:

I just got home from work an hour ago (yes I worked till 10 friday evening) sitting alone watching tv (wheeler dealers) and drinking my second glass of wine :unsure:

I declare Lady Gaga's newest music video the most absurd music video ever. Starring Beyonce and the PussyWagon.

If you can bother to watch all of it... it's just ridiculous. :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]GQ95z6ywcBY[/YOUTUBE]

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH?

(edit) Now that it's sunken in, good video. I always love overblown videos that don't take themselves too seriously.

Last edited:
I watched it earlier. It was alright, I think.

Mind you, I had it on mute.

I can't even imagine what else is in store after a video like that. :lol:

I'm only a couple of minutes into that Lady Gaga video and I've had enough. WTF?

While I find the music repugnant, I did like the ridiculousness of it all. :lol: :thumbsup: