Spoilers: TG goes north

Hotpants

Car(s)
KIA Sportage
According to a friend of mine who lives in the northern part of Sweden the TG team was/is there filming a german car of some sort for S15.

As for now he cant say much more about it.

According to a friend of mine who lives in the northern part of Sweden the TG team was/is there filming a german car of some sort for S15.

As for now he cant say much more about it.

Well, it?s always good to have the first ?filming for the new series? thread & post, so well done for getting something on the scoreboard. :cool:

Can you give your friend lots of beer and loosen him up a bit? :beer:

Also, is there nothing about the TG filming on any Swedish car Forums or local news papers & blogs?
(It's not the sort of thing that people keep quiet about, unless it's somewhere remote, such as Bolivia like last year.)
:)

As for now no, there aint much more info, but i will post them here when there are.

nice, can't wait for more info! And for that, the next season can't be here fast enough!

Hmmm Sweden now what you they be doing in Sweden in a German car? Thinks, thinks, thinks - nope can't even guess.

I like how he saw that it was a German car, but didn't see which brand or model. Unless you're just trolling, that is.

Perhaps he is from Trollhattan?
Looking forward to this season more than ever, will be great (I hope)

He has a cute Cat - no one with a cute cat pic is a troll - it is just not possible.

But it's clearly a gypsy cat, and if you don't buy its lucky heather it will put an ancient gypsy curse on you. Therefore trolldom is a distinct possibility.

I'm not trolling for sure.
The thing is he now what car it is and what they where doing up there, but he aint allowed to talk about it.
He is a porsche-mechanic though.

According to a recent Tweet, Jezza and James were seen filming along the A14 yesterday.

BTW, it's been a while, FG. Dang, you clean up nice!!

^ That is probably worth a separate thread, if you get any further detail.
It seems unlikely that the A14 filming was connected to driving a ?German Car? (Porsche ?) in Sweden.

Good spot though! :cool:

Wiki said:
The A14 is a major road in England, running 127 miles (204 km) from the Port of Felixstowe (Suffolk) to the junction of the M1 and M6 motorways near Rugby (Warwickshire). The road forms part of the unsigned Euroroutes E24 and E30.

Last edited: