How's the weather?

72 F and sunny. Perfect just like yesterday. :cool:

Last edited:
It's awesome here atm. 60 degrees F. as of 8 PM, was 70's earlier

It was 14C and sunny. First time this year it was warm enough to wear a t-shirt around town :cool:

It always gets really nice around St. Patrick's Day, then it's fair, then it turns shit again.

I'd say the rest of March and early April will be nice, then it will be shitty and rainy and cold for a while, then it will turn practically tropical around late May, early June. Just in time for the State exams :) (which I don't have to do any more :D)

It is now officially snowing...in march...in Texas.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

It is now officially snowing...in march...in Texas.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

And it's getting up to blizzard-scale in some areas.

Plus we just hit freezing, officially.

Joy. This snow s**t isn't funny any more.

32?C. Enough of this warm weather already.

Today it was 23C with quite a bit of wind, with some clouds that should've brought us rain but once again they didn't. Next week, we're supposed to have Northerly winds and by next Sunday it will be 30C. FFS, it's supposed to be autumn, not Queensland. I'm over summer.

Today it was 23C with quite a bit of wind, with some clouds that should've brought us rain but once again they didn't. Next week, we're supposed to have Northerly winds and by next Sunday it will be 30C. FFS, it's supposed to be autumn, not Queensland. I'm over summer.

I know.. we're supposed to be going for 35C next Saturday. Fuck off heat, I want it to be 25C max. :(
Though we had rain this morning. Was a welcome sight considering they said possible showers. Then cleared up to a nice afternoon.

*Looks at date*

*Looks at location*

Hmm, something isn't quite right...

We had haze today and it was the first time I've ever seen it. The world looked like a Nintendo 64 game where you could only see a little ways around you and everything else was just kind of, well, hazy. Otherwise it was beautiful, 70 degrees and sunny. Hopefully it stays that way all week so I can hit the beach on one of my days off.

The daily high just dropped 20 degrees F/11 degrees C compared to yesterday, which was 70F/21C. Hello New England, how I've missed your tantrums.

Exeter:
12??! ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT

That doesn't tell half the story though. There's this really damn bright thing in the sky where the clouds usually are, according to local legend it's called the 'Sun'...