Random Thoughts....

Tonight on loud shouting neighbour theatre: Who locked the kids in the (profanity deleted) basement? (Also, a big reason why I can't wait to move.)

^You should hear some of the things my brothers neighbours say. He lives next door to a council flat building. And some of these people wonder why they can't get jobs.

hee hee hee, I'm not blue anymore.....

We have neighbours at the back of the house that keeps grinding his ride, because he keeps wrecking it after racing it. It's been going on for months and my family's really fed up with it. But hopefully with the EPA and Council intervening sometime soon, it should be over. And then I won't have to hear my parents complain.

I went to an international banquet last night and in the African section there was a large plate of fried chicken. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing.

Sponsored by KFC Australia perhaps?

Whoa, new look forums are trippy!!

Had a pretty good day at work.
Drove for about an hour all up, got paid for 8 hours @ time and a half, and went to Yum Cha with the workmates, or generally wandered around enjoying the 35 degree weather by the harbour.

Though our regular Yum Cha place has decided they no longer have the carts bringing everything around, to which you say yes or no, which means everything is hot, and you don't have an overcrowded table of food getting cold.
Now you have to order off a sheet, and this makes the staff very confused.
Numerous times they brought food we did not order, and then they told us we had filled in two order forms.
All our food came out at once, and things got cold, then we ran out of room on the table.

Finally we asked for the bill, and they had charged us for food we didn't order. Dad complained, but the woman said "just pay me the amount here, and we'll fix it afterwards." WTF? :blink:

She complained when we gave her $122, instead of $122.10, even though she needed to subtract $5.50 for the food we didn't order anyway.
Then she disappeared with the $122.10, and we waited a good ten minutes for her to come back with our change. Saw her wandering around the room looking dopey, but finally Dad got up and went to the cashier and complained. She said she 'forgot' about us. <_<

We bet they take the money and then hope that the customers get sick of waiting and just leave. We'd probably still be sitting there if Dad hadn't gone over to sort it out.

I hate this new layout.

I keep thinking I'm in the wrong place, I've gone to the wrong house..... But it's growing on me.

Go for a walk, write a poem, write a concerto, clean your room, clean the kitchen/bathroom, do some ironing, write my briefs for me that I have managed to avoid all weekend (please), bake a cake, ring a friend, read a book, arrange your CDs in alphabetical order (or is that just me?), design a scheme for the FG LeMons car, start reading the random thoughts thread from post 1......., write me a presentation on the use of datasets in profiling populations and the inherent risks in breaching privacy laws (by state/territory since they're all different) and the commonwealth perspective (because I know someone is going to want me to do this in the next month or so) - Hello - Australia Card anyone???, go through your clothes and anything you haven't worn in 12 months and is in good condition bag it up for charity, design the racetrack you would build if you won big on the lottery, or darn the holes in your socks... Just some ideas.

/me doesnt like change.....

arrange your CDs in alphabetical order (or is that just me?).
Not just you. Mine are in alphabetical order by artist, then in chronological order where I have more than 1 CD by the same artist.^_^

obama-change.jpg

People still do that? It isn't the 1930s anymore. When I get holes in my socks (which is often because I hate wearing shoes inside) I throw them out and buy new ones.

my favourite fluffy socks get darned, my white sports ankle socks get thrown out (but usually once there are many holes)

Not just you. Mine are in alphabetical order by artist, then in chronological order where I have more than 1 CD by the same artist.^_^

Oh, I have alphabetical within artists...then I don't have to remember release orders.

I'm not sure I like this layout, either. Seems kinda cluttered. Not enough red. Etc.

Yes the vBulletin guys may know code but aesthetics is not their cup of coffee, the default vBulletin theme is hideous.

Was supposed to go for lunch and a hike with a lady friend today, but it's raining.:( So instead we're going to have lunch at her place and hit up a movie. :D Much more potential there.