Photoshop CS5 - Content Aware Fill

ALXBWSCREW

Car(s)
Fiat Barchetta, Alfa Romeo 156, Opel Zafira
The producers of PS talk us through a new feature for CS5
So...how will this influence photography? I find it really cool and helpful sometimes but can it result in PP chaos?

I'd like to find out more about this

...and how it can be used for odd experiments. :p

Like...take a shot of a crowd of people's in-focus faces...but with an opening in the middle. Now use it to fill in with faces and see what it draws. Or take an image of the mona lisa with half of the face removed and see what it draws in the space. :p

I'm relatively sure that's witchcraft...

I'd like to find out more about this, hopefully some extra info on it will be out by Thursday or so.

3367265715_96427509c4.jpg

It's probably april fools day. Otherwise i would love to try it out.

I saw this the other day and while it seems a bit far fetched the content aware align and blend tools in CS4 are the best I've ever seen, so I'm thinking this is real.

Hey guys...from the video description:

"From retouching to completely reimagining an image, here's an early glimpse of what could happen in the future when you press the delete key. How might you use this new capability in your workflow?"

If indeed it is real (and I'm sure it's completely possible), then it is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in digital editing. I take a lot of panoramic and stitched images (like the last one). In fact, I've been working on filling in the sky on a stitched panorama from a sunset shot. That tool would be perfect!

Please dont be April fool's joke... please o please o please...