Carbage

That can't be legal. That trailer is WAAAAAAAAAAY over the towing capacity of that car.

Since when has that stopped any caravanner ? ever?

you should see what the dutch clog up our roads with in the summertime.... 1.4L korean garbagecans towing 30 Ft caravans filled to the brim with potatoes and bottled water 'because the french water just doesnt taste the same' :wall::wall:

^I'm glad we don't get that sort of idiocy here, although caravanners still drive amazingly slowly when they all have Nissan Patrols. The stupidest car I've seen towing a caravan was a Hyundai i30 1.6 diesel. And that isn't bad compared to what I've seen, I mean the UK Caravan Club even bothered to test the Hyundai Getz as a tow car. Nobody would even consider that here. You never see anything less than a Mondeo towing something substantial here.

full

full

full

Since when has that stopped any caravanner ? ever?

you should see what the dutch clog up our roads with in the summertime.... 1.4L korean garbagecans towing 30 Ft caravans filled to the brim with potatoes and bottled water 'because the french water just doesnt taste the same' :wall::wall:

At time like that I just pretend to be Belgian. Luckily I can do a passable imitation of a Belgian accent.

Warhol's got nothing on that dude

The most amazing thing is that he apparently drove it down all the way from Indiana

Don't let the looks fool you, Its a Ford pick-up......that thing will probably make it around the world a couple off times again before it finaly dies.

oh god...only in florida :/
http://img25.imageshack.**/img25/9826/photo0071k.jpg

^ Eh...not only in Florida...

Some guy in East Liberty has something similar. I'll get a picture of it some day.

dont remember this one, might be a repost:

RAWR, iz a dragon

That's just wrong.

20urclx.jpg

24omtqr.jpg

:cry:
b485xu.jpg

178eux.jpg

vmxh7c.jpg

oh god...only in florida :/
http://img25.imageshack.**/img25/9826/photo0071k.jpg

I was going to say "When did you move to Mississippi? The Impala/Crown Vic on 24's is so freaking common....