Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Still can't friend people. Anyone up for a serious game of squad rush? Just post the time and server name.

Lol playing medic is hilarious. You just rack up points like nothing. And watching a person take out all 3 of you and me running in and reviving all of you.

My game crashed too.. had an IM but I don't think that was it.

I wouldn't recommend being on the other team when Ram and I team up in a tank. Just a tip.

Lol playing medic is hilarious. You just rack up points like nothing. And watching a person take out all 3 of you and me running in and reviving all of you.

My game crashed too.. had an IM but I don't think that was it.

Everyone is a medic! :lol:

I broke my arm today, now I can't play Battlefield :( aargh

Lol yeah... But I'm just trying to get the last gun. Need to do that for Recon and Medic, then I can do whatever the hell I want. Which probably means me running around as Assault or Engie.

I wouldn't recommend being on the other team when Ram and I team up in a tank. Just a tip.

:lol: that was awesome. 11/0 you and 11/1 me. My one death was some dicks in a humvee running me over.

I've been using shotgun slugs lately because I'm going for bronze on everything. Man, slugs are delicously evil on the pump action shotguns: take aim, fire, instagib. Pretty much useless on the Saiga and USAS though, it takes like three slugs to kill even fairly close up where you'd be better off with normal ammo.

Also, "new" maps tomorrow. Woot. Laguna Presa Rush and Arica Harbor Conquest. Laguna Presa will probably be a pain in the ass on rush (like Valparaiso, *grumble* overgrowth *grumble*), but Arica Harbor should be awesome on conquest. It's nice that DICE gave us 4 new maps already, BF2 only ever had 3 free additional DICE maps - and I played Tampa Highway once and it's another lame tank map where infantry's completely useless. Actually, that's one reason why I love BC2 so much, squishy infantry isn't useless and even on the couple maps with lots of armor there's still plenty of infantry action all over the place (unlike BF2 where you just needed two tanks with engis as drivers so they can magically repair each other and then you'd be unstoppable)

Yeah, as much as I love being in a tank, being on foot and not an engineer is never worthless.

Really does need more maps though...

that game must have been like the night of the living dead "Sarge, we keep killing them but our bullets don't stop them. The Zombies have learned to use guns! we're all doomed. Game over man! game over!"

Really does need more maps though...

i completely agree with that statement. That's why I personally don't count the VIP map packs they're releasing as actual new maps. So i'm still waiting for them to announce the first REAL map pack for BC2.

i completely agree with that statement. That's why I personally don't count the VIP map packs they're releasing as actual new maps. So i'm still waiting for them to announce the first REAL map pack for BC2.

A) the day one map pack had completely new maps
B) tomorrow's map pack will be the first set of maps that are now both rush and conquest, which play completely differently, so don't knock it until you've tried it. It's like those indoor places with a driving range and football pitch or whatever, you can do both in the same place, but not at the same time and they're both a very different experience.
C) high horse, get off it :p
D) Nah, I do kind of agree, they should have included these maps in the full game, you know that they had them done before the game came out (the map overviews that came out before the game was out included a Laguna Presa rush map)
E) Why did I do this in a lettered list?

I haven't played in a while, but this got me thinking, they really need to nerf medic a bit. It's too easy to kill 3 people, die, and now there are 4 people in your base again. Everyone just plays as a medic cause everyone can revive everyone and have a very powerful gun.

There are some very hilarious ways to stop medics... lol. If you know there's a competent medic on the other team, just throw grenades at the bodies of the people you kill. If you time it right... double kill! Works especially well with grenade launchers and rocket launchers.

I opened up the alternate weapon slot for my vehicles. Getting the UAV is hilarious. I mow people down with that thing and it's machine guns!

I always thought if I crashed into people while being in the UAV I would kill them. As it does have spinning blades on the top of it...but NO be that way.